Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 10, 2022, 08:31:44 AM
Quote from: como la whore on February 10, 2022, 01:06:18 AM
I always LOVED her Judgement Day 2003 outfit. The sheer midsection was so cute  :plzstop: :howfestive: it looked so good.

she always had the cutest outfits  :justabit:
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved her looks during the 2nd half of 2002 (Time To Rock & Roll era) through late 2003. My favorite outfit from her heel run is her Wrestlemania match with Christy Hemorrhage, but my all time favorite looks were her late 2005-September 2006 run.

and can we talk about the sparkly purple one piece  :plzstop:

:stressed:

the girls just don't mix it up anymore. why she's so legendary.

M-Rocka

Quote from: como la whore on February 10, 2022, 12:54:23 PM
I always LOVED her Judgement Day 2003 outfit. The sheer midsection was so cute  :plzstop: :howfestive: it looked so good.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved her looks during the 2nd half of 2002 (Time To Rock & Roll era) through late 2003. My favorite outfit from her heel run is her Wrestlemania match with Christy Hemorrhage, but my all time favorite looks were her late 2005-September 2006 run.

BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is probably my fave aside from the purple and black mess from 2002. Why did she only wear this once? :loose2when:

M-Rocka

Kaeli.

I honestly love trish's looks throughout her entire career. I'd honestly wear some of her T&A Manager attires in 2022 :plzstop: 

The bitch is very stylish actually. when she returned in 2005 - her retirement are my favorite of her wrestling attire messes. I hated a lot of her heel clothes jldkf;jasjfopdj 

Kaeli.

Melina has my second favorite attires probably 

when she added those Big furry boots >>

BITCH i love a boot jdkl;faj;kldfjd

como la whore

Quote from: Kaeli. on February 10, 2022, 02:50:21 PM
Melina has my second favorite attires probably

when she added those Big furry boots >>

BITCH i love a boot jdkl;faj;kldfjd

!!!!
:plzstop:

como la whore

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 10, 2022, 02:16:35 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is probably my fave aside from the purple and black mess from 2002. Why did she only wear this once? :loose2when:

right  :plzstop:
Trish looked really amazing in the bodysuits and short trunks but I understand why she chose pants for most of her outfits.

pCj

M-Rocka

Quote from: Kaeli. on February 10, 2022, 02:44:59 PM
I honestly love trish's looks throughout her entire career. I'd honestly wear some of her T&A Manager attires in 2022 :plzstop:

The bitch is very stylish actually. when she returned in 2005 - her retirement are my favorite of her wrestling attire messes. I hated a lot of her heel clothes jldkf;jasjfopdj
vvvvvvvvbbbvvvvvvvv

Her second heel attire was kinda basic. Although I loved the Stratusfaction hat and T-shirt that she wore with those 2003 Babe of the Year aviator pants when she fought Fugly Nidia.

That and Wrestlemania when she fought Christy Hemorrhoids.

M-Rocka

Quote from: como la whore on February 10, 2022, 02:57:30 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on February 10, 2022, 02:16:35 PM

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

right  :plzstop:
Trish looked really amazing in the bodysuits and short trunks but I understand why she chose pants for most of her outfits.
!!!!!!!!

That and her Wrestlemania 19 body suits >>>>>>

I loved her Armageddon 2003 gold look. I know she had the same look in silver as well. But her 2005/06 looks just did it for me. I think that's when she was really herself with the semi urban look and those Chuck Taylor's. :flamebroiled:

M-Rocka

Quote from: como la whore on February 10, 2022, 02:55:22 PM
damn nobody wanted to copy Lita's Hot Topic fits huh
:helloimangie:
bbbbbbbvvccvvvvc

Those 2002 Spencer's and Torrid looks. I love Late' though. Outdoorsy, homeless self.

como la whore

they didn't even bother changing her attire  :kii: the same one from the last game.

a mess

como la whore

this woman had outfits for days and they refuse to rotate them. I'm disgusted.
:fuming:

M-Rocka

Quote from: como la whore on February 14, 2022, 08:15:55 PM

they didn't even bother changing her attire  :kii: the same one from the last game.

a mess
vvvbbvvvvvvbbbbbbhvbb

New everything! From the ground up!

Not them only changing the titantron, stage ramp, wall and banner movies. Cheap selves. God, I hate 2K.