Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Watch Lita, The Bellas, Beth Phoenix, and Alundra Blayze have the same tired ass attires too. They could've at least given Trish her Royal Rumble 2018 attire, Evolution, and/or SummerSlam 2019 attire.

n

BrandonBranlee

As far as looks go, Lita looked really cute tonight. I was happy when she made clear she's back for a run and not just one match. I hope they do an OK job writing her in... would like to see her have to "work" for that title reign she wants a bit. 

M-Rocka

como la whore

dfsdfsfsdds the LAZINESS omg.

how is it that No Mercy (which came out over 20 years ago) had multiple attires for each person without a fraction of the technology that they have today  :holdupguys:

como la whore

I'm not really surprised though these MEN who design these games don't care about the women  :plzstop: when the games were first being made there would only be like 4 women to choose from out of the 50 or so men characters  :disgusted:

M-Rocka

vvbbbbccxxxxxxxxxccccccc

I swear!!!!!!!!!!

Like No Mercy had 3-4 attires for almost all the characters. WWE Smackdown Shut Your Mouth, Trish had 3 different attires. I think Lita maybe had 2, but this is beyond lol. They literally had since 2020 to get scans of Trish, Lita, The Bellas, Beth, etc.. They are so damn lazy. :plzstop: :plzstop:

At least, since Lita is going for one more run, at least give her homely ass her 2006 in ring gear. :dead:

Kaeli.

Quote from: como la whore on February 15, 2022, 09:03:52 AM
I'm not really surprised though these MEN who design these games don't care about the women  :plzstop: when the games were first being made there would only be like 4 women to choose from out of the 50 or so men characters  :disgusted:
They used to send me with that J:KLEJELSFDJF I'd be SO pissed

It would legit be 7 women from 2 rosters & always somebody that shouldn't have been in the mess like fucking Joy Giovanni

Poor Victoria was barely in them despite always being on the roster  :plzstop:

Kaeli.

Quote from: M-Rocka on February 15, 2022, 10:52:33 AM

:ohwow:
Wait @ them acknowledging Jazz

I guess they're not pissed about her taking part of that class action lawsuit anymore

M-Rocka

Quote from: Kaeli. on February 15, 2022, 08:26:14 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on February 15, 2022, 10:52:33 AM

:ohwow:
Wait @ them acknowledging Jazz

I guess they're not pissed about her taking part of that class action lawsuit anymore
!!!

Yeah. Time for this Mike Tyson queen to be inducted in HOF.  :howfestive:

M-Rocka

Quote from: como la whore on February 15, 2022, 08:03:30 PM
https://twitter.com/NatbyNature/status/1493718182992957448?s=20&t=sTO9idjPm_SGFA9wFHgHBA

v

at least they got Nattie's face right. man jaw self.
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

So they can add Fattie Jawhart with her ugly ass ring attire, but can't update Trish and Late's?

:udontlookok:

como la whore

Quote from: Kaeli. on February 15, 2022, 08:25:18 PM
Quote from: como la whore on February 15, 2022, 09:03:52 AM
They used to send me with that J:KLEJELSFDJF I'd be SO pissed

It would legit be 7 women from 2 rosters & always somebody that shouldn't have been in the mess like fucking Joy Giovanni

Poor Victoria was barely in them despite always being on the roster  :plzstop:

Fail Kim had one of the biggest pushes outside of Trish in 2003 and yet.....was nowhere to be found when the games came out  :plzstop:

it was so fucking shady how they did the women back then  :plzstop: