Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In on April 03, 2022, 09:39:51 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 03, 2022, 09:32:00 PM
Quote from: Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In on April 03, 2022, 09:25:30 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 03, 2022, 01:34:30 PM
Quote from: Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In on April 03, 2022, 12:57:09 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 02, 2022, 10:20:25 PM

:udontlookok:
Ugh. This overrated braid wearing bitch. Can't stand her now. Here goes the same bullshit with her like last year. 😒
!!!!!!!!!  :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

I honestly don't like this bitch. If anyone should've had a Wrestlemania moment, it should've been Liv Morgan or Rhea, but instead they're in that tag team match tonight.
I seriously can't stand her. I hope Becky beats her in their rematch and cuts that fucking braid off for good measure.
>>>><<<<

:sistas:

I tried to get into her, but it's something about her that just irks my soul.
Same here. I just don't know what it is about her but her whole gimmick just seems stale. She thinks that she's gonna beat Boobs. She wants to conquer all four of the horsewomen. Boobs is the final one. Knowing Vince, he might just allow this braid wearing bitch to beat Boobs.
!!!!!!!!!

I kinda want Boobs to end that bitch. She's so late and that whiplash move she does is so fucking corny. I cannot stand her. :fuming:

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 03, 2022, 09:53:37 PM
Quote from: Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In on April 03, 2022, 09:39:51 PM
Quote from: Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In on April 03, 2022, 09:25:30 PM
Quote from: Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In on April 03, 2022, 12:57:09 AM

Ugh. This overrated braid wearing bitch. Can't stand her now. Here goes the same bullshit with her like last year. 😒

I honestly don't like this bitch. If anyone should've had a Wrestlemania moment, it should've been Liv Morgan or Rhea, but instead they're in that tag team match tonight.
I seriously can't stand her. I hope Becky beats her in their rematch and cuts that fucking braid off for good measure.
>>>><<<<

Same here. I just don't know what it is about her but her whole gimmick just seems stale. She thinks that she's gonna beat Boobs. She wants to conquer all four of the horsewomen. Boobs is the final one. Knowing Vince, he might just allow this braid wearing bitch to beat Boobs.
!!!!!!!!!

I kinda want Boobs to end that bitch. She's so late and that whiplash move she does is so fucking corny. I cannot stand her. :fuming:
I definitely want Boobs to end her. Someone needs to cut that fucking braid off. I can see her unraveling when that happens. Crying and shit.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In on April 03, 2022, 10:44:57 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on April 03, 2022, 09:53:37 PM

>>>><<<<

!!!!!!!!!

I definitely want Boobs to end her. Someone needs to cut that fucking braid off. I can see her unraveling when that happens. Crying and shit.
!!!!!!!!! I'm all for Black Girl Magic, however, it should've been Ember Moon had she not have gotten released last year.  :'( :'(

como la whore

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1510779081637384194?s=20&t=EwDUmU-1vGWBqvvoapWwaw

bitch KING Gable has arrived  :heyddy:

literally his only flaw is that old looking white woman he's with

that can be fixed though
:cmereddy:

como la whore

pCj

como la whore

Quote from: pCj on April 04, 2022, 09:36:51 AM
SSDFFGDSDGJJH DA SFF ST GJJJ

new sig alert
:justabit:

SDIJOISDVJISOIDJDSIJVOSDJOIJVOSIDJJDIOSJIOSJDDSIJOISJVIOSDJOS

I hate you  :kii:

:fuming:

como la whore

M-Rocka

Quote from: como la whore on April 04, 2022, 10:29:32 AM
EFWIFJOIIJSOFSFJO

this grandmother/grandson holiday photo <3
cccccccccccccccccccc

Why do the majority of these male superstars have ugly ass female companions? :plzstop:

Quote from: M-Rocka on April 04, 2022, 12:37:48 PM
Quote from: como la whore on April 04, 2022, 10:29:32 AM
EFWIFJOIIJSOFSFJO

this grandmother/grandson holiday photo <3
cccccccccccccccccccc

Why do the majority of these male superstars have ugly ass female companions? :plzstop:
:plzstop: but Randy Orton's wife isn't bad looking at all. But yeah the vast majority of make superstars have fugly ass wives.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"