Syrai know she looking more and more like Bran

Started by Ma Lo, January 18, 2020, 04:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Why are u reading 'oni like this?
i hope u don't make fun of her ment son next :unsure:

Bruce

You all are very biased when it comes to Brandy, not saying that its wouldn't be expected on a Brandy board. I just wish you all showed the same respect to other celebrity's children they way you all do with Syrai.

BAPHOMET.

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: Bruce on January 19, 2020, 05:15:48 PM
You all are very biased when it comes to Brandy, not saying that its wouldn't be expected on a Brandy board. I just wish you all showed the same respect to other celebrity's children they way you all do with Syrai.
what exactly is it are you trying to say here

Gilgamesh.

Girl fuck Laganga and them funny lookin boys, okay?

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 19, 2020, 05:29:09 PM

wow yo wtf
:guys:

FRANCE

Almost 18? Wow. Syrai was 11 years old when 2/11 came out. Like, in elementary school and she'll be in college when the album does get released.

Purple Moon

Must be a purple moon, feel like one of those nights...

b7

girl shut the fuck up

Brandy herself gets dragged more than any other celebrity on here so wtf are u talking about  :kii:

BAPHOMET.

b7

DraeDrizzl3

Princess is gorgeous, looks just like her retired mother.

DraeDrizzl3

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on January 19, 2020, 05:29:09 PM

SJDDJWJAJEJWHSHAJAJSSS

Kaeli.

Quote from: GLOCK on January 19, 2020, 01:01:57 PM
Why are u reading 'oni like this?
i hope u don't make fun of her ment son next :unsure:
dccfffffff

Do u want him to read Diesel