so what’s the difference between transgender and transracial

Started by Kaeli., February 12, 2020, 10:33:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie.

yummy

I'm just confused as to how someone can self identify as female, barge into women's spaces, platforms, sporting categories etc; and it be seen as progression but everyone's clutching their pearls and shouting folks down the minute a someone says they identify as another race

Is one somehow more ~legitimate because it's been around longer?

ton

Quote from: ophelia on February 12, 2020, 03:48:31 PM
Quote from: ton on February 12, 2020, 03:36:18 PM
Quote from: ophelia on February 12, 2020, 03:28:04 PM
Quote from: ton on February 12, 2020, 03:08:56 PM
Quote from: ophelia on February 12, 2020, 03:01:36 PM
Quote from: ton on February 12, 2020, 02:48:33 PM
Gender identity is something I don't think anyone can explain easily

What makes a woman or man is what society says they are, true, however there are differences biologically that aren't just dicks, tits, abs, and long hair, like the obvious -- your brain and hormones. Those are two things that really say "man" or "woman". But I think Feeling you're in the wrong body goes beyond all that. I've never had that feeling though so I dunno. But that doesn't mean it should be dismissed.

Humans are complicated. I mean we believe there's a big man in the sky that know all and sees all but NO ONE can prove it. But...... we just KNOW, don't we?

ALL of that is solely based on society.
no hun

We do things differently in life BECAUSE of certain hormones. That's a fact. Throw a man and woman on an island and never engage them. They're going to be different.

Now let's say one has a hormonal balance isn't that of the typical man or woman

Next thing you know they're trying to scissor or super aggressive or very emotional

Who knows? I mean white skin started as a fcking mutation but we accept that. I'm just saying it's not as simple as "you have balls, you're a man"

and WHO determines if these trait are female or male traits.... SOCIETY. the traits in an of themselves are neither masculine or feminine. society put those labels on them. this proves my point bby.
yeah sure

but truly we can say that about ANYTHING

So my point is when the girls say "I feel like a man inside" let them feel that way.

You can't explain why you're a fag, can you? Biologically a dick has no purpose in the doodoo hole. But you know you like men. Why? How? What is gay?

We can go on about all this mess

But I just don't see it as the same as "I want hair and skin that is more commonly seen in Asians" because that's all a transracial would be.

yes we can say that about the things that it's true about. and i didn't say they couldn't feel that way (many clearly do) i'm simply stating the FACT of the matter. at the end of the day, all "gender identity" is determined by society's standards and ideas. but when it comes to sex, it is very simple. unless you're a hermaphrodite, you're a man or a woman period. and until we have the science to chance biological make-up, it ain't changin.

being gay has nothing to do with it. a romantic attraction to the same sex is homosexuality by fact. society's view has nothing to do with that.

it's just the same. I could easily mirror your argument by saying transgenderism is just "I want parts and features more commonly seen in the opposite sex". I could also mirror your other argument by saying those that identify at "transracial" feel something inside that we may not necessarily be able to explain but then again there's so much we can't explain, so eh. so my point it, they're the exact same. any arguement that can be made for one can be made for the other.
My point with homosexuality wasn't supposed to come off as sexualized. I think we all know that it's a mental thing first and foremost. And that's how I view gender tbh. I think it's all mental. Yes I'm aware dna says you're this and that. But human beings are a lot more than that though, to me at least.  :melmel:

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: animmai. on February 12, 2020, 03:57:16 PM

What makes a woman or man is what society says they are, true, however there are differences biologically that aren't just dicks, tits, abs, and long hair, like the obvious -- your brain and hormones. Those are two things that really say "man" or "woman". But I think Feeling you're in the wrong body goes beyond all that. I've never had that feeling though so I dunno. But that doesn't mean it should be dismissed.

Humans are complicated. I mean we believe there's a big man in the sky that know all and sees all but NO ONE can prove it. But...... we just KNOW, don't we?

no hun

We do things differently in life BECAUSE of certain hormones. That's a fact. Throw a man and woman on an island and never engage them. They're going to be different.

Next thing you know they're trying to scissor or super aggressive or very emotional

Who knows? I mean white skin started as a fcking mutation but we accept that. I'm just saying it's not as simple as "you have balls, you're a man"

and WHO determines if these trait are female or male traits.... SOCIETY. the traits in an of themselves are neither masculine or feminine. society put those labels on them. this proves my point bby.
yeah sure

So my point is when the girls say "I feel like a man inside" let them feel that way.

You can't explain why you're a fag, can you? Biologically a dick has no purpose in the doodoo hole. And rubbing pussies damn sure ain't useful to anyone. But you know you like men. Why? How? What is gay?

But I just don't see it as the same as "I want hair and skin that is more commonly seen in Asians" because that's all a transracial would be.

well, how is reducing a transracial's person experience to that any different from most people thinking trans girls just wanna walk around with hair and titties for aesthetic purposes?

GLOCK

Quote from: animmai. on February 12, 2020, 04:01:36 PM
I'm just confused as to how someone can self identify as female, barge into women's spaces, platforms, sporting categories etc; and it be seen as progression but everyone's clutching their pearls and shouting folks down the minute a someone says they identify as another race

Yeah I'm confused
How is one acknowledged and not the other

Tuh..

ton

Quote from: animmai. on February 12, 2020, 03:57:16 PM

no hun

yeah sure

You can't explain why you're a fag, can you? Biologically a dick has no purpose in the doodoo hole. And rubbing pussies damn sure ain't useful to anyone. But you know you like men. Why? How? What is gay?

well, how is reducing a transracial's person experience to that any different from most people thinking trans girls just wanna walk around with hair and titties for aesthetic purposes?

true

But I've never heard the mess (until Rachel) nor had it explained to me to even have an idea. I've had trans girls tell me why they feel the way I do.

So maybe someone can enlighten me on that. Particularly someone in this thread.

BAPHOMET.

Glock.... you're kinda here for ALL Trans mess not just selective shit. Wow

More than I can say for the girls fumbling over for an answer for why one is real and others aren't.

BAPHOMET.

Like.... boomer whenever he comes in here and pops a vein mess

ton

Does anyone know a transracial? I want a deeper understanding. 

charlie.

Quote from: ton on February 12, 2020, 04:09:08 PM
Does anyone know a transracial? I want a deeper understanding.

me too.

I don't get it. fdfdfd

yummy

I identify as a trans millionaire and I'm taking donations to make it official

Donate or be a proud transphobe, your choice

ton

no but, can ANYONE name a girl besides Rachel?

Do you believe the mess or is it just a way for people to try to discredit transgenders?

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: animmai. on February 12, 2020, 04:10:20 PM
I identify as a trans millionaire and I'm taking donations to make it official

Donate or be a proud transphobe, your choice

:plzstop:

GLOCK

Quote from: Darius. on February 12, 2020, 04:08:25 PM
Glock.... you're kinda here for ALL Trans mess not just selective shit. Wow

More than I can say for the girls fumbling over for an answer for why one is real and others aren't.

yeah my luv..

I'm not understanding how the girls cape for transgendered folks but not understanding how someone could look at themselves and see a whole different race

All of it is mental imo ..
spiritual in some ways but mental and innate
#JUSTICEFORRACHEL

yummy

Quote from: ton on February 12, 2020, 04:10:48 PM

no but, can ANYONE name a girl besides Rachel?

Do you believe the mess or is it just a way for people to try to discredit transgenders?

You should watch her Netflix documentary  :dead: Rachel isn't the anomaly we think she is