What Happened with TLC’s transformation from Fanmail to 3D!

Started by reekz, March 23, 2020, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reekz

Never thought about it but Lisa really fucked them up. This girl really ruin the group but made them at the same time. However, he touched on a lot of things I never thought about and it all makes sense. If you are a fan, it's definitely worth the watch.

Opposites Attract.

He's a member here. Well he used to be. He's a Apenet Stan. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

reekz

I will put Fanmail and 3D on first because it felts better with the music of today. But CSC and the debut went well with the 00s music direction to me. It's so weird. 

reekz

BAPHOMET.

Ulysses

Fanmail is awful minus a couple songs. They are lucky to have had "No Scrubs" become such a hit. I tried listening to it about a month ago and could barely sit through it 

reekz

Quote from: Ulysses on March 23, 2020, 09:12:42 PM
Fanmail is awful minus a couple songs. They are lucky to have had "No Scrubs" become such a hit. I tried listening to it about a month ago and could barely sit through it

Are you white?

Cade

Cowgirl

Quote from: Reek on March 23, 2020, 10:26:07 PM
Quote from: Ulysses on March 23, 2020, 09:12:42 PM

Are you white?
He's right..

Cowgirl

Quote from: Cade on March 23, 2020, 10:32:34 PM
I wanna watch this but an hour and a half!?  :uhh:
The country's on lockdown. What else are you doing?
:udontlookok:

reekz

Quote from: Cade on March 23, 2020, 10:32:34 PM
I wanna watch this but an hour and a half!?  :uhh:

It's not a dull moment. He also gets off topic and example the shift in music and a lot of other things that most people overlook. Very smart guy.