Brandy interview with Angie Martinez (Brandy brings up the clapback era)

Started by b7, May 09, 2020, 12:24:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

About 13-14 minutes in, i believe. That was such an honest response. Angie was praising Brandy for how sweet and gracious she's "always been", and Brandy actually corrected her and had an honest moment.

We love to see it

b7

Le Champ

I just watched this earlier! I loved how she corrected her and even acknowledge that dark time lol. She wasn't really in the spotlight so she didn't really need to mention it, but I'm glad she did.

b7

Quote from: Lee on May 09, 2020, 12:34:28 AM
I just watched this earlier! I loved how she corrected her and even acknowledge that dark time lol. She wasn't really in the spotlight so she didn't really need to mention it, but I'm glad she did.
!!!!! Just shows the kinds space she's in right now

In this other interview with WBLS, they asked about her favorite brandy album and she was about to say "i don't knoooow" and stopped her self

"Lemme stop lyin. NSN"

:plzstop:

GLOCK

This was a great interview from beginning to end 
she's so aware and in tune 
I could just hug her 

CREAM.

Le Champ

Quote from: 1RIG on May 09, 2020, 12:36:18 AM

In this other interview with WBLS, they asked about her favorite brandy album and she was about to say "i don't knoooow" and stopped her self

"Lemme stop lyin. NSN"

!!!
I was like...now girl...you done already said NSN in previous interviews...then she went ahead and fessed up :dead:

This era just feels legendary. Like, Album of the Year legendary. I love how proud of her work she is. Borderline is just gonna be IT for me :gorlonfire:

b7

Quote from: CREAM. on May 09, 2020, 12:40:25 AM
I can't stand Angie Martinez interviews but lemme watch
gggggggg Brandy's aura really calmed sis down

She wasn't all loud and over talking

b7

Quote from: Lee on May 09, 2020, 12:41:21 AM

"Lemme stop lyin. NSN"

!!!
I was like...now girl...you done already said NSN in previous interviews...then she went ahead and fessed up :dead:

This era just feels legendary. Like, Album of the Year legendary. I love how proud of her work she is. Borderline is just gonna be IT for me :gorlonfire:
That song is going to destroy me

Her father said it's the best vocal on the album or his favorite. One of the two

Le Champ

I want a Sway and Ebro interview. Maybe they'll wait til album time

Le Champ

Quote from: 1RIG on May 09, 2020, 12:46:19 AM

"Lemme stop lyin. NSN"

!!!

Her father said it's the best vocal on the album or his favorite. One of the two

Waittttt  :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

I feel like it's gonna be the next single. I'm claiming a Grammy for Borderline. Bookmark this :feelinmyself:

Heated🔥

Sis was walking around with the keyboard in her hand for a whole year.

Bhjjjff

b7

Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 09, 2020, 12:36:27 AM
This was a great interview from beginning to end
she's so aware and in tune
I could just hug her
!!!!!!  :'(

b7

Quote from: Lee on May 09, 2020, 12:46:50 AM
I want a Sway and Ebro interview. Maybe they'll wait til album time
im sure it's coming

They STAN

b7

Quote from: Lee on May 09, 2020, 12:47:53 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 09, 2020, 12:46:19 AM

"Lemme stop lyin. NSN"

!!!

Waittttt  :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

I feel like it's gonna be the next single. I'm claiming a Grammy for Borderline. Bookmark this :feelinmyself:
:loose2when:

I can't damn WAIT to have this album in my hands. This African Goddess on the cover

Imagine how good it's gonna feel to stream the mess

:blessed: