Brandy interview with Angie Martinez (Brandy brings up the clapback era)

Started by b7, May 09, 2020, 12:24:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: 1RIG on May 09, 2020, 12:50:02 AM
Quote from: Lee on May 09, 2020, 12:47:53 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 09, 2020, 12:46:19 AM
Quote from: Lee on May 09, 2020, 12:41:21 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on May 09, 2020, 12:36:18 AM
Quote from: Lee on May 09, 2020, 12:34:28 AM
I just watched this earlier! I loved how she corrected her and even acknowledge that dark time lol. She wasn't really in the spotlight so she didn't really need to mention it, but I'm glad she did.
!!!!! Just shows the kinds space she's in right now

In this other interview with WBLS, they asked about her favorite brandy album and she was about to say "i don't knoooow" and stopped her self

"Lemme stop lyin. NSN"

:plzstop:

!!!
I was like...now girl...you done already said NSN in previous interviews...then she went ahead and fessed up :dead:

This era just feels legendary. Like, Album of the Year legendary. I love how proud of her work she is. Borderline is just gonna be IT for me :gorlonfire:
That song is going to destroy me

Her father said it's the best vocal on the album or his favorite. One of the two

Waittttt  :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

I feel like it's gonna be the next single. I'm claiming a Grammy for Borderline. Bookmark this :feelinmyself:
:loose2when:

I can't damn WAIT to have this album in my hands. This African Goddess on the cover

Imagine how good it's gonna feel to stream the mess

:blessed:

July is so close but feels so far
:stressed:

Le Champ

BITTTT we have a release date jfndjdjf
i still haven't PROCESSED it

b7

Quote from: Lee on May 09, 2020, 12:56:02 AM
BITTTT we have a release date jfndjdjf
i still haven't PROCESSED it
!!!!!  :plzstop:

Lemme get on Amazon and search just to make sure i saw what i saw yesterday

Harlem

I said this in the Interviews thread but I love how she handled this interview, her energy is so quietly confident... you can tell she really loves herself now and learned her lessons from her past years... something so therapeutic about her energy it's dope to see

b7

Quote from: Harlem on May 09, 2020, 01:08:09 AM
I said this in the Interviews thread but I love how she handled this interview, her energy is so quietly confident... you can tell she really loves herself now and learned her lessons from her past years... something so therapeutic about her energy it's dope to see
:stressed:

Harlem

I know people don't want her to go to The Breakfast Club but I think she's mentally ready to do so... she'll eat Charlamagne and the rest of them up with this energy she got...

Le Champ

Quote from: Harlem on May 09, 2020, 01:20:37 AM
I know people don't want her to go to The Breakfast Club but I think she's mentally ready to do so... she'll eat Charlamagne and the rest of them up with this energy she got...

I don't want to give them to satisfaction but I think she'd do well tbh.
I really want her to lash Charlamagne then go back into her zen.

Buy The Stars✨

RAY7

Breakfastclub is really not that bad anymore especially Charla
he might prefer Monica's singles or whatever but he wouldn't be disrespectful this time I believe 

b7

!!! I was just thinking that
:blessed:

HUGO

Quote from: 1RIG on May 09, 2020, 12:36:18 AM
Quote from: Lee on May 09, 2020, 12:34:28 AM
I just watched this earlier! I loved how she corrected her and even acknowledge that dark time lol. She wasn't really in the spotlight so she didn't really need to mention it, but I'm glad she did.
!!!!! Just shows the kinds space she's in right now

In this other interview with WBLS, they asked about her favorite brandy album and she was about to say "i don't knoooow" and stopped her self

"Lemme stop lyin. NSN"

:plzstop:

tfffff. I just need this girl to keep it a buck like gorl

b7

Quote from: 89 on May 09, 2020, 01:29:17 AM
Breakfastclub is really not that bad anymore especially Charla
he might prefer Monica's singles or whatever but he wouldn't be disrespectful this time I believe
In the year 2020, he definitely won't be asking Brandy "what that mouf' do" and all that mess, that's for damn sure.

He's lucky he did all that back in 2012 or he'd be up outta here and jobless

b7

Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 09, 2020, 03:00:15 AM
Love my Queen
omf

I just can't believe we're at this point. Keri hilson and Rihanna are the only girls still on hiatus and i have a feeling they'll drop before 2020 ends

HUGO

as much as ppl don't want to theyre the biggest radio show. It's almost necessary