Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine. on August 18, 2020, 09:29:24 PM
Quote from: Say Something on August 18, 2020, 09:06:27 PM
I love how gizelle's kids aren't feeding into her fake ass storyline. They know shit ain't right with that "relationship"
sdnffjdsakffjasdff

It really makes me scream how they just sit there like

" :udontlookok: "

Even when he gave them that restaurant that's now closed
mxmxnxnxnxnxnxnxnnx

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Nine. on August 18, 2020, 09:26:23 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 18, 2020, 08:06:27 PM
Quote from: Nine. on August 18, 2020, 07:48:30 PM
Monique is starting to annoy me.

These girls were actively plotting against you according to you, but she's acting so cool with Gizelle, and mad at Charrise?

Make it make sense.
I get why she hates charisse. Even when charisse was on the show and decided to have a problem with her it was weird and totally uncalled for.  Charisse is sketchy to me. Gizelle has been TRYING so she's trying and I get that to. I don't like how she's been beating down Candiace for an apology to Ashley.  Candiace was right. They both were annoying. I'm supposed to apologize because my petty was a lil worse than yrs? NAH!
FUCK Monique hun

She just wants to be in Gizelle's good graces
g

MelMel

hate Candiace

and she needs to stop with that bonus child thing. She don't have any to make them other children bonuses :uhh:

Kalifornia.

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Nine. on August 18, 2020, 09:29:24 PM
Quote from: Say Something on August 18, 2020, 09:06:27 PM
I love how gizelle's kids aren't feeding into her fake ass storyline. They know shit ain't right with that "relationship"
sdnffjdsakffjasdff

It really makes me scream how they just sit there like

" :udontlookok: "

Even when he gave them that restaurant that's now closed

no not all 3, just grace stank pre-teen self. the twins got their life from the news. she was the only one w/ ha nose turned up

i thought we was getting something

um, sis  :uhh:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Kalifornia.

STUNNA GOD

SHSJSJSJSJJSJSJJDSJSJSJSJSKSJSJSKSKSJKSJSJSSS
S

S
S
S

SS
S

YEAAAAA.... those kids don't fucking USE. :uhh: I get the vibe that he just showers them with gifts, but has absolutely no physical presence in their lives.  :dead:

The whole scene was awkward.... there's literally NO chemistry between him and Gizelle. I cringed.... she's clearly just here for a storyline and his coin. It's quite sad actually...

STUNNA GOD

Candice is so weird and childish... I can't believe this bitch is really in 30s. The fact that they were even semi-considering contacting the mom to fund an anniversary party.

:udontlookok:

NDNSNSNNSNSNNSNSNSMSMMSMSMSMAMAMMSMSS
S
S

S
SS

SS
S
S
S

Like Monique said, y'all should've just saved that little bit of money with that nothing ass party. 

Blamblam

Of course it's a storyline, Gizelle knows this show is a job. That's why she's not on social media breaking down like the other dummies on this cast. 

STUNNA GOD

D

yea that's pretty pathetic actually. At least Kenya paid for her fake mess. Gizelle's poor children...

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on August 18, 2020, 09:32:24 PM
Quote from: Nine. on August 18, 2020, 09:26:23 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 18, 2020, 08:06:27 PM
Quote from: Nine. on August 18, 2020, 07:48:30 PM
Monique is starting to annoy me.

These girls were actively plotting against you according to you, but she's acting so cool with Gizelle, and mad at Charrise?

Make it make sense.
I get why she hates charisse. Even when charisse was on the show and decided to have a problem with her it was weird and totally uncalled for.  Charisse is sketchy to me. Gizelle has been TRYING so she's trying and I get that to. I don't like how she's been beating down Candiace for an apology to Ashley.  Candiace was right. They both were annoying. I'm supposed to apologize because my petty was a lil worse than yrs? NAH!
FUCK Monique hun

She just wants to be in Gizelle's good graces
g
Yea that don't even sound like Monique.  Nine is really stupid with stank ass breath huh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Trey on August 18, 2020, 11:24:49 PM
Candice is so weird and childish... I can't believe this bitch is really in 30s. The fact that they were even semi-considering contacting the mom to fund an anniversary party.

NDNSNSNNSNSNNSNSNSMSMMSMSMSMAMAMMSMSS
S
S

S
SS

SS
S
S
S

Like Monique said, y'all should've just saved that little bit of money with that nothing ass party.

ccvccccccc

she really think she be giving grown womuh! but sis.. no

and wendy don't make it no better

candaice: gizelle is much nicer when ha grass is being tended to  :nogrammynoneck:
wendy: whoo chile! you reading! lolz-a! :jackiessales:

.nm,bvcmm,bvmmnmnmmnmnmnm if yall dont take this corny shit
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.