Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

They have an audience to entertain. Queen is only fulfilling her job description and Monique can't take because she can't separate reality from reality tv.

:trannyjblige:

Scott.

Quote from: coffelia_buchanan on August 19, 2020, 10:16:42 AM
Quote from: Scott. on August 19, 2020, 09:12:32 AM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on August 19, 2020, 09:07:35 AM
Quote from: Scott. on August 19, 2020, 02:29:05 AM
Mane, Monique looks dumb as hell right now.
how? :dead:

Cause she's sitting here letting Gizelle set her up. Gizelle has never liked her, so why is she so quick to jump ship after Gizelle gives her tea on Candiace? And I'm usually Team Monique, but she's coming across fake af. Over there kii kiing with Gizelle only for her to turn on her later this season after the fight

monique said from jump she did not trust gizelle and was treading lightly with her. but she took the tea gizelle gave her because it was the truth. candaice invited charrisse knowing they had beef. gizelle was being messy, as per usual, but she only told the facts. candaice was the one who set monique up, not gizelle.

Man please.

I still wouldn't be having lunch and kii kii'ing with her ass. Sorry.

Scott.

August 19, 2020, 10:48:47 AM #92 Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 10:49:07 AM by Scott.
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on August 19, 2020, 10:29:54 AM

Cause she's sitting here letting Gizelle set her up. Gizelle has never liked her, so why is she so quick to jump ship after Gizelle gives her tea on Candiace? And I'm usually Team Monique, but she's coming across fake af. Over there kii kiing with Gizelle only for her to turn on her later this season after the fight

monique said from jump she did not trust gizelle and was treading lightly with her. but she took the tea gizelle gave her because it was the truth. candaice invited charrisse knowing they had beef. gizelle was being messy, as per usual, but she only told the facts. candaice was the one who set monique up, not gizelle.
yea Scott don't jump ship yet from team Monique. She just seems like somebody who is keeping everyone at arms length because she can't trust anybody. Gizelle and Candiace are absolutely horrible friends, so it prolly looks a certain way on camera.

but we all know most of Mo's real tv friends are from other franchises, she don't use these girls  :kii:

I haven't jumped ship. I'm just calling it like I see it. She looked fake af on this last episode. You got all this heat for Candiace, but you're keeping mum when it comes to Charisse, who is just as involved in the mess. Give her ass some smoke too.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Scott. on August 19, 2020, 10:47:28 AM

Man please.

Not necessarily you, but weren't y'all just on here saying "it's reality TV!". I'm sure most of it is that she's simply playing along for the sake of tv. Rivals coming together to fake a truce/friendship is nothing new. :dead: I don't think it's that deep.

STUNNA GOD

I would LIVE for them as a duo though. When they LASHED Candice and high fived!

NDNSNDNSNDNNSNDNDMDMMDNDNDNDD
S
S
S
S
S

S
S
S
SS
S

SS

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on August 19, 2020, 10:54:49 AM
I would LIVE for them as a duo though. When they LASHED Candice and high fived!

NDNSNDNSNDNNSNDNDMDMMDNDNDNDD
S
S
S
S
S

S
S
S
SS
S

SS
!!!

There's something about a team coming together after having such bad history. It's like they'd be unstoppable since they have nothing to lose

:oof:

STUNNA GOD

And Gizelle clearly HATES Candice. She just hates Monique even more. :dead: Candice is a pawn. 

Scott.

August 19, 2020, 11:08:32 AM #97 Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 11:09:37 AM by Scott.
Quote from: Trey on August 19, 2020, 10:53:13 AM

Man please.

Not necessarily you, but weren't y'all just on here saying "it's reality TV!". I'm sure most of it is that she's simply playing along for the sake of tv. Rivals coming together to fake a truce/friendship is nothing new. :dead: I don't think it's that deep.

Yeah.

I didn't say that. Which is why my stance is what it is and probably why I couldn't do reality TV. I'm not faking with anyone.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on August 19, 2020, 11:02:41 AM
And Gizelle clearly HATES Candice. She just hates Monique even more. :dead: Candice is a pawn.
I don't think she hates either one of them. She is jealous of Monique tho.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Scott. on August 19, 2020, 11:08:32 AM

Man please.

Yeah.

I didn't say that. Which is why my stance is what it is and probably why I couldn't do reality TV. I'm not faking with anyone.
SHSHHSHSHDHSJSJDJSJSSJSJ

Yea... you ain't built for reality tv either. I see a drink being thrown and us holding you down within the first 2 seconds of the premiere.

:udontlookok:

Scott.

Quote from: Trey on August 19, 2020, 11:13:51 AM
Quote from: Scott. on August 19, 2020, 11:08:32 AM

Man please.

Yeah.

SHSHHSHSHDHSJSJDJSJSSJSJ

Yea... you ain't built for reality tv either. I see a drink being thrown and us holding you down within the first 2 seconds of the premiere.

:udontlookok:
Yep.
Reasons why I won't join these web series  :dead:

Bentley. HARRIS!

They definitely have a Porsha/Kenya dynamic

and it's all on Gizelle tbh... she could be cool with Monique if she wasn't so messy

I don't think any part of that situation reflects negatively on Monique

Cowgirl

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on August 19, 2020, 11:34:56 AM
They definitely have a Porsha/Kenya dynamic

and it's all on Gizelle tbh... she could be cool with Monique if she wasn't so messy

I don't think any part of that situation reflects negatively on Monique
I agree, it is all Gizelle. You can tell Monique genuinely wants to be cool with her.

Amazing

Let me catch up. I only watched the first episode and it was gewd.