Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: MelMel on August 19, 2020, 12:02:04 PM
Quote from: Trey on August 19, 2020, 11:57:26 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on August 19, 2020, 11:55:30 AM
Quote from: Trey on August 19, 2020, 11:54:08 AM
Is this her SON!!!!???????

Yes. Allegedly, but I haven't seen DNA confirmation.

:unbothered:
JSJSJSJSJSJSJSJJDJSJSJSJSJNS

!!!! YEA, I need to see SUMN'. Preferably him in the bedroom, but I'll settle for a DNA test.

:omgwatshappening:
it's too early to be a HO
Fag don't you have MY man in your sig? Shirtless.

:udontlookok:

MelMel

Quote from: Trey on August 19, 2020, 12:04:21 PM
Quote from: MelMel on August 19, 2020, 12:02:04 PM
Quote from: Trey on August 19, 2020, 11:57:26 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on August 19, 2020, 11:55:30 AM
Quote from: Trey on August 19, 2020, 11:54:08 AM
Is this her SON!!!!???????

Yes. Allegedly, but I haven't seen DNA confirmation.

:unbothered:
JSJSJSJSJSJSJSJJDJSJSJSJSJNS

!!!! YEA, I need to see SUMN'. Preferably him in the bedroom, but I'll settle for a DNA test.

:omgwatshappening:
it's too early to be a HO
Fag don't you have MY man in your sig? Shirtless.

:udontlookok:
:ohwow:

STUNNA GOD

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinaSnow on August 19, 2020, 11:41:38 AM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on August 19, 2020, 11:34:56 AM
They definitely have a Porsha/Kenya dynamic

and it's all on Gizelle tbh... she could be cool with Monique if she wasn't so messy

I don't think any part of that situation reflects negatively on Monique
I agree, it is all Gizelle. You can tell Monique genuinely wants to be cool with her.
Nah I don't think she wants to be cool with her. She just doesn't have a real issue with her so she doesn't mind being civil,  that's all.  I just know that all this time I was ready to see Candiace bopped upside the head and knew it was her fault why she got pummeled.  The way things are looking,  I'm reevaluating and Monique might be to blame
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 19, 2020, 12:27:22 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on August 19, 2020, 11:41:38 AM
They definitely have a Porsha/Kenya dynamic

and it's all on Gizelle tbh... she could be cool with Monique if she wasn't so messy

I agree, it is all Gizelle. You can tell Monique genuinely wants to be cool with her.
Nah I don't think she wants to be cool with her. She just doesn't have a real issue with her so she doesn't mind being civil,  that's all.  I just know that all this time I was ready to see Candiace bopped upside the head and knew it was her fault why she got pummeled.  The way things are looking,  I'm reevaluating and Monique might be to blame
It does seem like Monique is to blame so far but I'm not really complaining. First Queen Dorothy's purse, now Monique's iron fist.. Candy just can't catch a break it seems

:blessed:

ophmani

at all. im not seeing how literally anything is mo's fault here.

she's not trying to be friends with gizelle. she even said that  she just wants to get to a civil place. thats just maturity and totally understandable, they grown.

its already been exposed that candaice was plotting along with the other ladies to spread rumors about monique. then candaice invites charisse around knowing her involvement in the in the rumors against monique.

i mean.... its so clear. candaice is fake and thats why she got bopped

:letsmessfag:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Scott.

August 19, 2020, 02:31:52 PM #126 Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 02:33:33 PM by Scott.
But nobody's blaming Monique. She just looks stupid sitting over there doing high fives with a bitch that can't stand her or someone she doesn't even trust like that. But okay. I don't agree with that phony mess.

STUNNA GOD

I honestly don't know who's to blame right now... its just all kinda all over the place and not making sense. SSHHDHSHDJDNSJDJDJDJD

I guess it's a Nene/Cynthia kinda case. But in THIS case, I can't sense yet if Candice was being shady/intentionally invited Charisse and not telling Monique... or if PRODUCTION told Charisse to be there and Candice just had to go with the flow. To me so far, it seems like production completely set this up. 

And my thing is... would Ashley have even given Monique that common curtesy if that Candice incident didn't already occur? Cuz Ashley ain't even cool with Charisse like that either to be inviting her to her own mess. It's just feeling very Tami VS Malaysia right now. Like production set this whole thing up. 

STUNNA GOD

And then Gizelle orchestrating all of the mess.... Yea... production set this shit up on them. 

Vonc2002

We don't know how close charisse and Ashley are tho.  
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophmani

Quote from: Scott. on August 19, 2020, 02:31:52 PM
But nobody's blaming Monique. She just looks stupid sitting over there doing high fives with a bitch that can't stand her or someone she doesn't even trust like that. But okay. I don't agree with that phony mess.

i dont see it as phony cuz at this point, gizelle had asked monique to lunch and agreed to try and move forward. moniqe basically said i dont trust her, but if she wants to squash the beef and move forward i will cautiously proceed. so under that circumstance i dont think they have to be besties to share a kii. monique is very clear about the fact that she knows she still cant trust gizelle

ophmani

Quote from: Trey on August 19, 2020, 02:40:37 PM
Yea... production set this shit up on them.

ccccv well yea !

at least charrisse coming back. but the dinner behind moniques back to start rumors... that wasnt production.

and the thing is, even if charrisse was solely production's decision, if you a real friend you still give a heads up. like ashley did.

STUNNA GOD

I will say this.... I genuinely don't think Candice had ill intent towards Monique with inviting Charisse. The girl is kinda DUMB and self absorbed. She doesn't seem to understand certain friend codes and courtesies. Gizelle/production are totally blowing this up and wanting them to beef.

Gizelle herself even said on WWHL that the girl is DUMB n immature and you just have to give her passes. But I definitely support and don't fault Monique for being upset. That's not her fault. :dead: :uhh: Candice needs to grow tf up. She's not 21.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 19, 2020, 01:05:36 AM
Quote from: Trey on August 18, 2020, 09:32:24 PM
Quote from: Nine. on August 18, 2020, 09:26:23 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 18, 2020, 08:06:27 PM
Quote from: Nine. on August 18, 2020, 07:48:30 PM
Monique is starting to annoy me.

These girls were actively plotting against you according to you, but she's acting so cool with Gizelle, and mad at Charrise?

Make it make sense.
I get why she hates charisse. Even when charisse was on the show and decided to have a problem with her it was weird and totally uncalled for.  Charisse is sketchy to me. Gizelle has been TRYING so she's trying and I get that to. I don't like how she's been beating down Candiace for an apology to Ashley.  Candiace was right. They both were annoying. I'm supposed to apologize because my petty was a lil worse than yrs? NAH!
FUCK Monique hun

She just wants to be in Gizelle's good graces
g
Yea that don't even sound like Monique.  Nine is really stupid with stank ass breath huh
fuck u

fuckin HOODLUM

:hmph:

Vonc2002

Quote from: coffelia_buchanan on August 19, 2020, 02:47:19 PM
Quote from: Scott. on August 19, 2020, 02:31:52 PM

i dont see it as phony cuz at this point, gizelle had asked monique to lunch and agreed to try and move forward. moniqe basically said i dont trust her, but if she wants to squash the beef and move forward i will cautiously proceed. so under that circumstance i dont think they have to be besties to share a kii. monique is very clear about the fact that she knows she still cant trust gizelle
I agree. It's not black or white. I can not be ur best friend and still engage u in a social way.  I don't have to like u FULL OUT. I know exactly where to place u and how to take u. In this situation, that's necessary.  She has to interact with gizelle so being atleast civil should be the goal.  They don't have to be best friends