Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Quote from: TinaSnow on August 19, 2020, 11:41:38 AM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on August 19, 2020, 11:34:56 AM
They definitely have a Porsha/Kenya dynamic

and it's all on Gizelle tbh... she could be cool with Monique if she wasn't so messy

I don't think any part of that situation reflects negatively on Monique
I agree, it is all Gizelle. You can tell Monique genuinely wants to be cool with her.

Gizelle is miserable and she hates to see other happily married women, especially when they are coined up like Monique. She is so jealous of her whole life.

Notice how she took such delight when Karen & Ray had financial trouble, and when Ashley was dealing with Michael's mess.

If Juan ever marries Robyn she'll get jealous & start having issues with her too.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on August 19, 2020, 03:00:50 PM
I will say this.... I genuinely don't think Candice had ill intent towards Monique with inviting Charisse. The girl is kinda DUMB and self absorbed. She doesn't seem to understand certain friend codes and courtesies. Gizelle/production are totally blowing this up and wanting them to beef.

Gizelle herself even said on WWHL that the girl is DUMB n immature and you just have to give her passes. But I definitely support and don't fault Monique for being upset. That's not her fault. :dead: :uhh: Candice needs to grow tf up. She's not 21.
I don't think Candiace did it maliciously either tbh. But I do understand Monique
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

And how long are they gonna push this Robyn & Juan marriage storyline?

This has literally been every damn season.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 19, 2020, 03:51:41 PM
And how long are they gonna push this Robyn & Juan marriage storyline?

This has literally been every damn season.
But I guess it's HAPPENING now
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 19, 2020, 03:19:41 PM

and it's all on Gizelle tbh... she could be cool with Monique if she wasn't so messy

I agree, it is all Gizelle. You can tell Monique genuinely wants to be cool with her.

Gizelle is

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: TinaSnow on August 19, 2020, 06:05:03 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 19, 2020, 03:19:41 PM

Gizelle is

sfdkjfsfd;asnfd;fldsnfsdlkfds

is this Blu Cantrell

Scott.

August 20, 2020, 07:34:26 PM #141 Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 07:38:21 PM by Scott.
Quote from: coffelia_buchanan on August 19, 2020, 02:47:19 PM
Quote from: Scott. on August 19, 2020, 02:31:52 PM
But nobody's blaming Monique. She just looks stupid sitting over there doing high fives with a bitch that can't stand her or someone she doesn't even trust like that. But okay. I don't agree with that phony mess.

i dont see it as phony cuz at this point, gizelle had asked monique to lunch and agreed to try and move forward. moniqe basically said i dont trust her, but if she wants to squash the beef and move forward i will cautiously proceed. so under that circumstance i dont think they have to be besties to share a kii. monique is very clear about the fact that she knows she still cant trust gizelle

You can squash a beef and still not deal with someone. If I'm squashing a beef cool, but I'm not about to be kee' keeing with you and all this other shit ESPECIALLY if I know I don't trust you. That's just ME and how I do and reasons why I couldn't be on a show like this.

ophmani

Quote from: Scott. on August 20, 2020, 07:34:26 PM
But nobody's blaming Monique. She just looks stupid sitting over there doing high fives with a bitch that can't stand her or someone she doesn't even trust like that. But okay. I don't agree with that phony mess.

i dont see it as phony cuz at this point, gizelle had asked monique to lunch and agreed to try and move forward. moniqe basically said i dont trust her, but if she wants to squash the beef and move forward i will cautiously proceed. so under that circumstance i dont think they have to be besties to share a kii. monique is very clear about the fact that she knows she still cant trust gizelle

You can squash a beef and still not deal with someone. If I'm squashing a beef cool, but I'm not about to be kee' keeing with you and all this other shit ESPECIALLY if I know I don't trust you. That's just ME and how I do and reasons why I couldn't be on a show like this.

thats totally fair. im just saying i don't think its fair to call her phony for not handling it that way.
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Scott. on August 19, 2020, 11:44:45 AM

Which is stupid. Why would you want to be friends with that bitch? She don't like you.
i kinda see it as she's grown and tired or little girl mess and just wants peace since they work together.

Bow just wants to praise Gizelle 😂

Cowgirl

Kalifornia.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Potomac on a Lil streak I see, Hope it lasts. Monique and Candiace are carrying this franchise.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Scott. on August 20, 2020, 07:34:26 PM

sddddddddfdddd

Yea bby, reality tv is different. You kinda have to do mess like this for the sake of tv and entertainment.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: demetriusrocka on August 21, 2020, 08:40:15 AM
Potomac on a Lil streak I see, Hope it lasts. Monique and Candiace are carrying this franchise.
Thats what I was gonna ask next... do y'all see this season being their peak and they hit a decline after?

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Trey on August 21, 2020, 08:44:14 AM
Quote from: demetriusrocka on August 21, 2020, 08:40:15 AM
Thats what I was gonna ask next... do y'all see this season being their peak and they hit a decline after?
If Monique and candiace leave definitely.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius