Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: demetriusrocka on August 21, 2020, 10:06:29 AM
Quote from: Trey on August 21, 2020, 08:44:14 AM
Quote from: demetriusrocka on August 21, 2020, 08:40:15 AM
Potomac on a Lil streak I see, Hope it lasts. Monique and Candiace are carrying this franchise.
Thats what I was gonna ask next... do y'all see this season being their peak and they hit a decline after?
If Monique and candiace leave definitely.
Idk. Even if they did leave; Gizelle, Karen, and Ashley always seem to know how to drum up some mess..

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: TinaSnow on August 21, 2020, 10:10:10 AM
Potomac on a Lil streak I see, Hope it lasts. Monique and Candiace are carrying this franchise.
Thats what I was gonna ask next... do y'all see this season being their peak and they hit a decline after?
Idk. Even if they did leave; Gizelle, Karen, and Ashley always seem to know how to drum up some mess..
They all need a Monique candiace to play off of. Season one of Potomac was boring.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Zankou.

Quote from: demetriusrocka on August 21, 2020, 10:18:41 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on August 21, 2020, 10:10:10 AM
They all need a Monique candiace to play off of. Season one of Potomac was boring.

Vonc2002

Nah I've liked Potomac since its inception
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Y'all know I'm a Gizelle but the show wouldn't be shit without Karen. Grande Dame self.

Vonc2002

Hate Gazelle, love Karen but both are necessary.  
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

STUNNA GOD

Honestly, ALL of these girls bring something to the show. The cast is perfect. I can't stand Robyn, but she's good just to laugh at... and for Juan. 

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Say Something on August 21, 2020, 11:39:16 AM
love that gizelle's restaurant mess was shut tf down lol
SDDDDDDJDJDJDJDJDDD

when production shaded the fuck outta her new house on the premiere.

STUNNA GOD

Gizelle is really the new Robyn... it's really quite SAD.

:udontlookok:

Zankou.

Quote from: Trey on August 21, 2020, 11:41:15 AM
Gizelle is really the new Robyn... it's really quite SAD.

:udontlookok:

dddddddddddddfj;sfs

j;sfs

I was kinda kii'd up at the white kitchen appliances

Vonc2002

August 21, 2020, 11:42:55 AM #163 Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 11:48:26 AM by Vonc2002
Quote from: Trey on August 21, 2020, 11:40:08 AM
Honestly, ALL of these girls bring something to the show. The cast is perfect. I can't stand Robyn, but she's good just to laugh at
I was about to say this.  This show is perfectly casted imo. Even charisse ugly self is kinda great on the show. Every Potomac girl is a great addition, even katy.