Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This bitch BOLDLY storming thru these upscale events in these party city wigs last season was pure fckn comedy :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on August 21, 2020, 11:40:45 AM
Quote from: Say Something on August 21, 2020, 11:39:16 AM
love that gizelle's restaurant mess was shut tf down lol
SDDDDDDJDJDJDJDJDDD

when production shaded the fuck outta her new house on the premiere.
That house is so Damn disgusting to me.  I'm trying to see the beauty in it but it's just plain fckn ugly
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 21, 2020, 11:42:55 AM
Quote from: Trey on August 21, 2020, 11:40:08 AM
Honestly, ALL of these girls bring something to the show. The cast is perfect. I can't stand Robyn, but she's good just to laugh at
I was about to say this.  This shoe is perfectly casted imo. Even charisse ugly self is kinda great on the show. Every Potomac girl is a great addition, even katy.
HDJSJDJDJJDJDJDNNDNDJDNDJSJ

I want Katie BACK!!! She was such a natural ki OWWWWWT. She just brings a lighthearted comedic vibe to the show, which was what I originally loved about Potomac. It was MESS, but genuinely funny. I'm worried that the show is gonna head down that draining and exhausting RHOA route after this season... where everyone hates each other and everything feels so forced and fake.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Say Something on August 21, 2020, 11:42:55 AM
Quote from: Trey on August 21, 2020, 11:41:15 AM
Gizelle is really the new Robyn... it's really quite SAD.

:udontlookok:

dddddddddddddfj;sfs

j;sfs

I was kinda kii'd up at the white kitchen appliances
SHSHSHSJSJSJJSSJJSJJSJSSJSSSJSJSS
S
S
S

It was that old ass red leather couch that did it for me. The way it was just randomly THROWN there and not matching a thing.

NAMSNZNSNSMSMSMMAMSMSMSMSMAMSS

Vonc2002

Zankou.

DSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCAC AJ;KCANC;ACA
C
AC
A
CA
;A;V;ACLAVA,VA

STUNNA GOD

JDJSJDJDJJDSNDJSKMDMSMDMSMXDMDMMDMDMSMS
S

S
S
SS

S
S
SS

S
S

Im still pissed she wasn't invited to the reunion. That had potential to be the best reunion of all TIME

Zankou.

Quote from: Trey on August 21, 2020, 11:57:25 AM
S

S
S
SS

S
S
SS

S
S

Im still pissed she wasn't invited to the reunion. That had potential to be the best reunion of all TIME

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vonc2002

Quote from: Say Something on August 21, 2020, 11:58:31 AM
Quote from: Trey on August 21, 2020, 11:57:25 AM
S

S
S
SS

S
S
SS

S
S

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
crazy ass

ophmani

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 21, 2020, 11:54:25 AM

ccccccccccv this supreme ment

i used to be a gizelle but honestly..... now... ew! cabdauce could go and ut would be fine. monique too even tho im a 'nique. as long as we have karen and gizelldme wit ashley in the mix we will have mess and be entertained thoroughly.
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

As much as Candiace gets on my nerves,  she seems to be the one to get shit popping the last couple of seasons

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 21, 2020, 12:07:14 PM
As much as Candiace gets on my nerves,  she seems to be the one to get shit popping the last couple of seasons
!!!!!!!! I don't dislike her... I actually really liked her initially, but she's just so immature.. and my loyalty is to Monique. LOLZ

But yea, she keeps mess brewing. And it's FRESH mess and ORGANIC. Not a Kenya kinda mess.

:scrumptious:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on August 21, 2020, 12:12:22 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 21, 2020, 12:07:14 PM
!!!!!!!! I don't dislike her... I actually really liked her initially, but she's just so immature.. and my loyalty is to Monique. LOLZ

But yea, she keeps mess brewing. And it's FRESH mess and ORGANIC. Not a Kenya kinda mess.

:scrumptious:
I agree with all this.....except the Monique loyalty part.  She looking real suspect. I initially really liked Candiace tho.  She came in tagging gizelle (who I hate), so her addition was great for me

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 21, 2020, 11:42:55 AM
Quote from: Trey on August 21, 2020, 11:40:08 AM
Honestly, ALL of these girls bring something to the show. The cast is perfect. I can't stand Robyn, but she's good just to laugh at
I was about to say this.  This show is perfectly casted imo. Even charisse ugly self is kinda great on the show. Every Potomac girl is a great addition, even katy.
!!!

They all bring something except for Robyn. She brings Jaun tho

:giveittomeddy: