Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 21, 2020, 04:52:25 PM
Quote from: Trey on August 21, 2020, 04:45:30 PM
Dorothy would've been MESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

NDNSJJDMDJDMMSMXMMDNDNDNMDMDD
D

S
S
S
S

S
S
S
S

S
D
D
D
D

D
D
D

D
D
D

But I just don't see her fitting in with the ladies. Like who would she be cool with? Maybe Karen

Couldn't you see her sparring with Karen & Charrisse?

I live for the old ladies reading each other.

baybeeeeeh

ok this i wouldnt mind. we might get some actual reads  :dead:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Blamblam

I will always see Monique as late and stupid but I could at least respect her if she wasn't so desperate for Gizelle's approval :disgusted:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Blamblam on August 21, 2020, 09:50:42 PM
I will always see Monique as late and stupid but I could at least respect her if she wasn't so desperate for Gizelle's approval :disgusted:
Monique's never been desperate for Gizelle's approval. She wants to be the bigger person but she's never been desperate for that friendship..

STUNNA GOD

I will always see Monique as late and stupid but I could at least respect her if she wasn't so desperate for Gizelle's approval :disgusted:
I want you banned for this fraudulent ass post. Where's Rig?

:disgusted:

ophmani

Quote from: TinaSnow on August 21, 2020, 09:53:33 PM
Monique's never been desperate for Gizelle's approval. She wants to be the bigger person but she's never been desperate for that friendship..

yea can anything be pointed to that monique has said or done that supports being desperate for gizelle's friendship?

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 21, 2020, 10:00:19 PM

Blamblam

Filming one on one scenes and planning parties with a bitch who NEVER liked you even though you're aware she was hatching a plan to make up shit about your baby?  She's desperate.   :disgusted:

ophmani

Quote from: Blamblam on August 21, 2020, 10:03:03 PM

Filming one on one scenes and planning parties with a bitch who NEVER liked you even though you're aware she was hatching a plan to make up shit about your baby?  She's desperate.   :disgusted:

she told the gorl to her face she didn't trust her while filming a scene they were scheduled to film for that shift  :uhh:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophmani

Quote from: Say Something on August 21, 2020, 10:23:07 PM
Dorothy is prettier than Anita baker

idk who youre attacking with this bby but imma casualty  :dead:

find somebody else pls, not queenita

Vonc2002

August 21, 2020, 10:25:46 PM #222 Last Edit: August 21, 2020, 10:26:13 PM by Vonc2002
Quote from: coffelia_buchanan on August 21, 2020, 10:24:31 PM
Quote from: Say Something on August 21, 2020, 10:23:07 PM
Dorothy is prettier than Anita baker

idk who youre attacking with this bby but imma casualty  :dead:

find somebody else pls, not queenita
If it didn't seem like it was for u, then it probably WASN'T! Wait why am I coming to that faggots defense?  Lash him

STUNNA GOD