Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 24, 2020, 11:28:04 AM
Quote from: Trey on August 24, 2020, 10:50:02 AM
We're just trying not to be biased. What's right is right and what's wrong is wrong. And Wendy was WRONG. SSDDDDDD

I give Kenya the same benefit too.... but she's just always wrong. :dead:
Yup........ although I have been warming to Ashley
sdddddddddd

!!! Yea. I'm warming up to her too. I guess with the baby, she doesn't have time to mess these days

Vonc2002

Tbh I haven't had an issue with anything Candiace has really said or felt thus far.  I get why she didn't wanna be barked at about an apology, I get why she feels how she feels about Monique,  and I get why she said what she said about gizelle.  She's like 4 for 4 rn............. she could've given Monique the heads up about charisse but she owned it and apologized.  I liked Candiace her 1st season and rn I'm warming to her again too
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on August 24, 2020, 11:30:14 AM
They stay shading Karen
And it's so weird to me. 
She ain't having sex with her husband! Why isn't Ray in the invitation!?!?! This party is about her and not Ray!
Like, WHO CARES!?!?! :uhh:
I totally get why she don't share her info with these ladies.  It's like their looking for a reason to be shady EVERY season. Karen always takes it in stride too.
Gizelle complaining about her not telling shit to her "friends"  but she the main bitch that be looking for a moment.  What friend thinks it's appropriate to print up a Damn shirt mocking a friend's husband's tax issues :uhh:
That's why Karen>>>>>>>>>>>>
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

August 24, 2020, 11:40:43 AM #258 Last Edit: August 24, 2020, 11:41:12 AM by Vonc2002
And I'm starting to see why Karen is mariahing this Wendy bitch. You're extra aggressive and think ENTIRELY too much of yourself.  Bitch,  you're not a blip on my radar and matter fact EVERYTIME I see yo ass imma act like it's the first I've heard of you. I don't know u, hoe
:nowgorl:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 24, 2020, 11:26:20 AM
Quote from: Trey on August 24, 2020, 10:08:18 AM
Mmmmmm I don't like Wendy

Yea she's really abrasive.  Like who gives af that this girl brought her baby :uhh:
sssssssssssssss

"Go facetime your kid!"

I'm sorry but I was LIVING for it.

I think she adds a bit to the group, not on one side or the other, she can definitely stand on her own.

But her and Ashley is a good matchup. Really hope they don't become friends and argue the entire season.

STUNNA GOD

Le Champ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 24, 2020, 11:37:34 AM
Quote from: Scott. on August 24, 2020, 11:30:14 AM
They stay shading Karen
And it's so weird to me. 
She ain't having sex with her husband! Why isn't Ray in the invitation!?!?! This party is about her and not Ray!
Like, WHO CARES!?!?! :uhh:
I totally get why she don't share her info with these ladies.  It's like their looking for a reason to be shady EVERY season. Karen always takes it in stride too.
Gizelle complaining about her not telling shit to her "friends"  but she the main bitch that be looking for a moment.  What friend thinks it's appropriate to print up a Damn shirt mocking a friend's husband's tax issues :uhh:
That's why Karen>>>>>>>>>>>>

!!!
love the Grand Dame. I love how she pays them dust and only drags when it's truly necessary.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 24, 2020, 03:16:34 AM
These scenes from next week :dead:
I wonder if Michael was with male strippers

!!!
He clearly has a thing for Black men

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 24, 2020, 03:15:58 AM
This was kinda a filler episode. They so shady to Karen for no reason.  I like that Karen is being open about her relationship. I'm starting to feel iffy about monique's husband

Not Robyn of all people tryna clown her for renting.  :plzstop:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 24, 2020, 11:31:59 AM
Tbh I haven't had an issue with anything Candiace has really said or felt thus far.  I get why she didn't wanna be barked at about an apology, I get why she feels how she feels about Monique,  and I get why she said what she said about gizelle.  She's like 4 for 4 rn............. she could've given Monique the heads up about charisse but she owned it and apologized.  I liked Candiace her 1st season and rn I'm warming to her again too
But she's not taking any responsibility for any of her actions, and I didn't really feel the apology to Monique, it didn't feel personal to me
Has she even apologized for pulling a knife on Ashley?
she is a trash ass girl guys!

Now yawl are spot on about Karen, they are all lowkey jealous of her and then will laugh at the thought of it "oh who would be jealous of her?!" ...

Um ... clearly you if you're always shading her for no damn reason  :plzstop:

Le Champ

Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 24, 2020, 11:56:50 AM
This was kinda a filler episode. They so shady to Karen for no reason.  I like that Karen is being open about her relationship. I'm starting to feel iffy about monique's husband

queen said she was speaking from experience  :dead:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 24, 2020, 11:55:32 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 24, 2020, 03:16:34 AM
These scenes from next week :dead:
I wonder if Michael was with male strippers

!!!
He clearly has a thing for Black men
Ashley needs to secure the bag and get away

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Trey on August 24, 2020, 10:26:12 AM
Actually... I kinda get where she's coming from, it's just coming off extremely aggressive and insensitive. I think it's more of a like "well damn.... I mean, I would've brought my baby too then." She kinda feels like Ashley is getting special treatment.

BUT... I feel like she should've been more understanding as a THIRD time mother and this being Ashley's first baby. :dead: :uhh:

As a third time mother, you're looking for ANY opportunity for a break. :dead: It's different. And she should know that.

!!!! All those degrees but where is the common sense?

She knew what they meant when they said new mom.

It wasn't that serious to start a fight.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 24, 2020, 11:56:50 AM

LIKE! :dead:
Everytime they flash their homes and they show Robyn's lil townhouse mess  :omf:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on August 24, 2020, 11:57:47 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 24, 2020, 11:31:59 AM
But she's not taking any responsibility for any of her actions, and I didn't really feel the apology to Monique, it didn't feel personal to me
Has she even apologized for pulling a knife on Ashley?
she is a trash ass girl guys!

Now yawl are spot on about Karen, they are all lowkey jealous of her and then will laugh at the thought of it "oh who would be jealous of her?!" ...

Um ... clearly you if you're always shading her for no damn reason  :plzstop:
Candiace doesn't owe Ashley an apology IMO.  Now they can both apologize for the way they behaved last yr, but trying to make it seem like Ashley was completely innocent and Candiace was the only one that overstepped.......... Yea,  nah.  Sorry but Candiace has me on her side thus far. Monique got marital issues and her kids are getting on her Damn nerves. I'm thinking this bitch gon have some misplaced anger,  cause Candiace aint been wrong YET tbh