Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

see

cccccccvvv yea candaice is a fake ass bitch thru n thru

u don't want to start no drama w/ ashley yet u go straight to gizelle wit the mess? of all people the messiest of the group. walked right past ashley. or u coulda at least went to karen if u didn't wanna go straight to ashley.

mo can't pop the girl soon enough !
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 06, 2020, 10:00:08 PM
whoever is in charge of editing now be having me tf screaming  :plzstop:
dsffsadnfnsffdflsddd

The way they spiced up that boring ass footage

Cowboy Nine

and yeah Candiace is messy.

She knew what she was doing bringing that to Gizelle.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Is Michael gonna just say he's gay already?  I'm so sick of these gay allegations EVERY season.  They clearly have an open marriage just admit it so these girls can finally leave this alone
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Le Champ

This season has been EVERYTHING so far. The last two episodes were better than the last few SEASONS of RHOA :plzstop:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 07, 2020, 02:06:38 AM
Is Michael gonna just say he's gay already?  I'm so sick of these gay allegations EVERY season.  They clearly have an open marriage just admit it so these girls can finally leave this alone
ndbdbfbbddbbxbx

That would end the show

:hmph:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on September 07, 2020, 08:33:37 AM
This season has been EVERYTHING so far. The last two episodes were better than the last few SEASONS of RHOA :plzstop:
It's like sumn happens EVERY episode  :plzstop: