Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Say Something on September 07, 2020, 11:17:17 AM
I'm so sick of this michael shit tho
EVERY Damn season :dead:
Like, just admit u also like men so we don't have to act like this is SURPRISING or that Ashley isn't aware.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Ashley is young but she's very fckn smart so I refuse to believe she's that fckn OBTUSE so please stop insulting our Damn intelligence
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Ashley: My momma said that was mustard :uhh:

njdnfbndnddbd

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

I love the editing done this season btw. The way they edited that mustard section >>>>>>>>>>>

ophmani

cccccccvvvvvvx michael don't owe these girls shit they need to mind they damn business

text from a fren! omigosh!

this bird-a!
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

No one said he owes them anything but his wife is looking crazy every season because of it.  He owes HER.  His actions reflect badly on her and they come at her every season with bullshit. Get them off her back

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 07, 2020, 11:35:48 AM
Is Monique starting to crack?
nnnnnn

She's looking real crazy this season, tbh.

Gizelle is mindfucking the shit outta her.

Cowboy Nine

but yeah I was watching an Ashley interview yesterday and she referred to her marriage as "unconventional"

aka that they have an open mess and this is the season they'll reveal it.

Cowgirl

Bentley. HARRIS!

s

Wow ... so I'm assuming Kweendy still has everyone pissed .. cool

um .. Love Karen

but i have a problem!

how many more excuses are the gorls gonna make for Candiace and her ways ... it's the same with Gizelle! she literally lied word for word to Wendy to kick up MESS. but yawl are still saying "oh well I think she's ok, hasn't done much wrong yet!"... she's an absolute MESS!

Monique is going thru it with her marriage I think ... and :dead: just so surprised @ you gorls turning on her the first chance you get this season!!!! Kwee is going thru alot and tbh ... everybody is gunning for her... because she's THE show rn
:feelinmyself:

Cowgirl

Le Champ

Quote from: TinaSnow on September 07, 2020, 01:11:29 PM
Monique's been cracking. She takes the show too seriously.

!!!
Love Mo, but girl, relax :dead:
Gizelle is a MESS but I love how unbothered she is dbbdbdnd

Monique gives me Nene vibes sometimes with her fumes