Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 09, 2020, 10:38:11 AM
monique is not cozying up to gizelle in any way. she is being mature and coexisting.
Giggling, kii kii'n, and high diving is not being mature and coexisting. She's always seemed to want to be accepted by that green eyed witch.

Oph' you know I love you and you're one of my sistas, but wake up chile. Monique is fake af.

Vonc2002

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 09, 2020, 03:49:47 PM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 09, 2020, 10:38:11 AM
monique is not cozying up to gizelle in any way. she is being mature and coexisting.
Giggling, kii kii'n, and high diving is not being mature and coexisting. She's always seemed to want to be accepted by that green eyed witch.

Oph' you know I love you and you're one of my sistas, but wake up chile. Monique is fake af.
Summa y'alls logic is just  :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

D

Some of y'all seem about as immature as Candice...

:udontlookok:

Ain't shit fake about Monique. The bitch is mature and doing her job. :dead: Yes its their "real lives", but this shit is television.... and their decisions are heavily influenced by that. I likely wouldn't show up to ANY of these hoes' events... :dead: But we can't compare how we'd react and function in our regular ass 9 to 5 lives to how these bitches deal with people and conflict on a "reality" tv show. Beyond everything, this shit is a JOB and they're being paid to engage.

"I wouldn't dare sit with that bitch! FAKE!"

hun... ya kinda have to. They're paying you for it. :dead: We see this same forced peace treaty friendship MESS in every franchise. It's good for television and they play along....

And then they're back at each others' throats before mid season. What's the ISSUE?

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on September 09, 2020, 04:44:54 PM
D

Ain't shit fake about Monique. The bitch is mature and doing her job. :dead: Yes its their "real lives", but this shit is television.... and their decisions are heavily influenced by that. I likely wouldn't show up to ANY of these hoes' events... :dead: But we can't compare how we'd react and function in our regular ass 9 to 5 lives to how these bitches deal with people and conflict on a "reality" tv show. Beyond everything, this shit is a JOB and they're being paid to engage.

hun... ya kinda have to. They're paying you for it. :dead: We see this same forced peace treaty friendship MESS in every franchise. It's good for television and they play along....

And then they're back at each others' throats before mid season. What's the ISSUE?

LIKE!!!!!!!! :plzstop:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on September 09, 2020, 04:44:54 PM
D

EXACTLY!!

Cowgirl

Which is why I say Monique needs to chill with her weekly updates with Chris making threats through their live or just quit the show if she can't hang.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: TinaSnow on September 09, 2020, 04:52:24 PM
Which is why I say Monique needs to chill with her weekly updates with Chris making threats through their live or just quit the show if she can't hang.
I've never seen somebody jump back to being wrong so quick!  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

girl just say Monique bothers you  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Zankou.

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on September 09, 2020, 04:59:32 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on September 09, 2020, 04:52:24 PM
I've never seen somebody jump back to being wrong so quick!  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

girl just say Monique bothers you  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

Vonc2002

Vonc2002