Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Le Champ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 14, 2020, 01:25:13 AM
I LOOOOOVE Karen, drunk ass bitch

!!!
I have always loved her, but I feel like she is her most authentic self this season and I LOVE it

Plastic.

Quote from: Lee on September 14, 2020, 01:26:11 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 14, 2020, 01:25:13 AM
I LOOOOOVE Karen, drunk ass bitch

!!!
I have always loved her, but I feel like she is her most authentic self this season and I LOVE it

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

Ok, this was the first episode that I can definitely say that monique is all the way wrong.  Not keeping up all this shit cause these girls didn't go sit around a Damn fire pit and have smores :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

That's EXACTLY what I was gonna say too. Karen is being so open and transparent  :oof:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lee on September 14, 2020, 01:20:26 AM
I also don't like how Mo gets in these interviews and talks about how much she's grown. But her lives and social media proves she hasn't learned shit from this season :dead:
hopefully after she watches herself back and losing fans, she can see she was doing the FOOL. You know she really does desire to be liked so I think she'll dial it back next season. This will be tough to come back from tho

Vonc2002

Just finished and this is THEIR season.  EVERY episode has been good,  even the usually boring trip episodes where u don't really expect for too much to happen.  Candiace kinda got me back on her side this episode. Glad to see Ashley is finally admitting to an open relationship next week 

Vonc2002

Quote from: TinaSnow on September 13, 2020, 11:04:51 PM
Karen: I would like a fire pit in my yard

Monique: And that's why I was pissed about the bonfire last night

:uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:
:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 14, 2020, 02:24:22 AM
Just finished and this is THEIR season.  EVERY episode has been good,  even the usually boring trip episodes where u don't really expect for too much to happen.  Candiace kinda got me back on her side this episode. Glad to see Ashley is finally admitting to an open relationship next week
King  :stressed: :stressed:

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

BetterAngels

I'm Team Monique, but I must say, she is looking crazy this season.  

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 14, 2020, 01:38:58 AM
Ok, this was the first episode that I can definitely say that monique is all the way wrong.  Not keeping up all this shit cause these girls didn't go sit around a Damn fire pit and have smores :omf:
Hey my luv. I've said before that Monique wasn't wrong about the way she's felt but she was wrong with how she handles them. Did you see her Insta rant ln as well?

M-Rocka

BetterAngels