Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

Candiace is one of those girls who'll try to make you hit her so she can call the police

best selling female rapper of all time

Kalifornia.

Quote"My thoughts are that the altercation had ZERO to do with Charisse [Jackson-Jordan]. To this day, my thoughts are that it was the silliest, most unnecessary altercation under the sun," she said on Behind the Velvet Rope podcast with David Yontef, noting the alleged rumors Charisse spread about Monique which lead to serious tension between Monique and Candiace. "I feel like Monique has always had some issue with Candiace that she's never kind of expressed. Maybe it's jealousy, I don't know."

https://realityblurb.com/2020/09/20/gizelle-bryant-talks-unnecessary-candiace-and-monique-altercation-on-rhop-and-explains-why-she-thinks-monique-is-jealous-of-candiace-suggests-karen-is-intimidated/

This bitch has some nerve.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kalifornia. on September 21, 2020, 02:34:09 PM
Quote"My thoughts are that the altercation had ZERO to do with Charisse [Jackson-Jordan]. To this day, my thoughts are that it was the silliest, most unnecessary altercation under the sun," she said on Behind the Velvet Rope podcast with David Yontef, noting the alleged rumors Charisse spread about Monique which lead to serious tension between Monique and Candiace. "I feel like Monique has always had some issue with Candiace that she's never kind of expressed. Maybe it's jealousy, I don't know."

https://realityblurb.com/2020/09/20/gizelle-bryant-talks-unnecessary-candiace-and-monique-altercation-on-rhop-and-explains-why-she-thinks-monique-is-jealous-of-candiace-suggests-karen-is-intimidated/

This bitch has some nerve.
Yea I was gonna post this. Gizelle had a whole ass she's jealous interview.  I definitely don't think she's jealous of candiace
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

Quote from: TinaSnow on September 21, 2020, 08:44:10 AM
Quote from: Lee on September 21, 2020, 08:29:05 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on September 21, 2020, 08:20:07 AM
Quote from: Plastic on September 21, 2020, 08:18:32 AM
This ain't Porsha
It kind of is..

Idk...Porsha didn't look dumb AF when she YANKED Kenya. Mo looks like a lil LATE
Porsha definitely looked stupid after all 3 of her fights because she can't articulate her feelings. People only "sided" with her after the Kenya fight because they hate Kenya..

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kalifornia. on September 21, 2020, 02:42:13 PM
This ain't Porsha
It kind of is..

Idk...Porsha didn't look dumb AF when she YANKED Kenya. Mo looks like a lil LATE
Porsha definitely looked stupid after all 3 of her fights because she can't articulate her feelings. People only "sided" with her after the Kenya fight because they hate Kenya..
Porsha keeps u in a state of fumes.  Kandi's a nasty dyke and she got called out on it.  GET OVER IT! :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Plastic.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 21, 2020, 02:43:46 PM
This ain't Porsha
It kind of is..

and she called get out on it.
got a little excited there huh
Calm down ponc!

Vonc2002

Quote from: Plastic on September 21, 2020, 02:45:07 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 21, 2020, 02:43:46 PM
This ain't Porsha
It kind of is..

and she called get out on it.
got a little excited there huh
Calm down ponc!
Boy fck u and that done ass bitch in ur sig

Plastic.

Vonc2002

The only time I disagreed with a porsha fight was cynthia btw. Cynthia aint a fighter. If u don't leave that old woman alone :uhh:

Vonc2002

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 21, 2020, 02:05:04 PM
And i low-key get why Monique was mad and did what she did but....
ssssssss
Yea ... you're def team Monique.

Love you Bby
:sistas:

Bentley. HARRIS!

It's the Monique support for me.... this is awesome.

Candiace got lashed the way her mama was sposed to lash ha

Kalifornia.

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 21, 2020, 01:30:13 PM
Quote from: Trey on September 21, 2020, 01:28:24 PM
SJJSJSJDJDJSSJJDDJDJDJJDKDJKDMDNDNDMMSMD

Never thought Candice would be the one to take her out. I'm the fuck EMBARRASSED.

:udontlookok:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ssssssssssssssddsssddddddds

Robyn just oozes dyke :dead: