Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Lee on September 27, 2020, 11:07:41 PM
I'm also screaming and Candiace telling Chris "Monique tried to fight me."
girl she just whooped your ASS in case you missed it :dead:

Hbbjjjj

STUNNA GOD

Monique is definitely dead ass wrong... but I don't feel bad about what she did anymore. :dead:

I stand with Queen.

:sistas:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Trey on September 28, 2020, 01:09:40 PM
Monique is definitely dead ass wrong... but I don't feel bad about what she did anymore. :dead:

I stand with Queen.

nnnnn

Pretty much

Candiace is messy and annoying. There's a reason her own mother BOPPED her with her purse.

#TeamMOweather

:supluv:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kalifornia. on September 28, 2020, 12:55:08 PM
These scenes from next week...

I'm sorry but the other girls are doing the most.

Gizzard can't y'all about anyone's behavior. Fighting isn't a good look, but neither is running your 50 year old, wrinkle neck ass around town gossiping and spreading people's business.
Gizelle is the worst. I hate that she equipped her to have this moment.  Dreadful ass bitch
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Plastic.

Quote from: Nine. on September 28, 2020, 01:07:57 PM
It's hard to feel bad for Candiace.

If you asked to be dragged enough someone will drag you hun.
period! Monique is a hood bitch, Candiace did way too much and got snatched accordingly.

best selling female rapper of all time

ophmani

Quote from: Nine. on September 28, 2020, 01:11:27 PM
Quote from: Trey on September 28, 2020, 01:09:40 PM

I stand with Queen.

nnnnn

Pretty much

Candiace is messy and annoying. There's a reason her own mother BOPPED her with her purse.

#TeamMOweather

:supluv:

bvbnvbvcbvcbvcvbcbvcbvcbvcvbcbvcbv !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:blessed:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on September 28, 2020, 01:06:33 PM
Monique was wrong and Candiace definitely knew what buttons to press.
but I kinda stanned at how she was washing her daughter's hair in the kitchen with zero regrets about beating Candy's wig off the night before :plzstop:
!!!!!!!!! :omf:
Chris was more embarrassed  than she was :dead:

Chris: How embarrassing

Monique: for who   :nowgorl:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophmani

and mo didn't black out for no reason. the black owt was separate from the snatch. the snatch was a reaction to being pushed by gizelle, she thought it was candaice.

she didn't black out until she got a face full of chardonnay

i mean it was a fight so the wine glass was fair game, but that woulda made me black tf owt to

whew !!!!

the way a weight was released off queen after she when a few rounds wit piss' scalp

:feelinmyself:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Le Champ

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 28, 2020, 01:22:11 PM
and mo didn't black out for no reason. the black owt was separate from the snatch. the snatch was a reaction to being pushed by gizelle, she thought it was candaice.

i mean it was a fight so the wine glass was fair game, but that woulda made me black tf owt to

whew !!!!

the way a weight was released off queen after she when a few rounds wit piss' scalp

Her story keeps changing tho.
First she said wine was tossed in her face. Then I heard the push triggered it.
Regardless, Candiace didn't touch her before she started playing in her hair.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lee on September 28, 2020, 01:33:10 PM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 28, 2020, 01:22:11 PM

whew !!!!

Her story keeps changing tho.
First she said wine was tossed in her face. Then I heard the push triggered it.
Regardless, Candiace didn't touch her before she started playing in her hair.
Did Mo go live last night? Wait, why am I even asking this question? I'm sure she did. Damage control queen. :plzstop:

Kalifornia.

I started using Karen once she stopped acting like Season 1 Sheree.

She's the only one that really gathers Gizzard, while the other girls seem like they want her approval for some reason.

STUNNA GOD

JDJSJJDJSJSJSMJSJSNSNNSNSNSNSNSNNSNSNSNSMSMS

Monique didn't even "blackout". :dead: She wanted to beat the girl's ass and so she did.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 28, 2020, 12:33:58 PM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on September 28, 2020, 11:32:21 AM
Quote from: Troye on September 28, 2020, 11:17:18 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 28, 2020, 11:09:08 AM
Quote from: Troye on September 28, 2020, 11:06:00 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 28, 2020, 11:02:51 AM
Quote from: Troye on September 28, 2020, 10:34:39 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 28, 2020, 10:25:40 AM
Quote from: Troye on September 28, 2020, 10:21:06 AM
Quote from: Blamblam on September 28, 2020, 10:13:40 AM
djddjkdhd @ Giz hiring private security to protect her from that rabid animal at the next meeting.

Love her :blessed:

THAT IS DUMB! like gorl save those coins and hire a private investigator to make sure jamal isnt busting nuts inside any more ushers, deacons or deaconesses
gdddgdggggdggsgsgssggsgsgdgd

JIZZelle is a damn kii. I SCREAMED at that fat security guard just nonchalantly sitting in Karen's dining room.

eajlelkjkefj

but this was filmed almost a year and a half ago right???  i wonder if all the girls still feel afraid of mo
You're right, just about a year ago, the fight took place. JIZZelle is the scariest one of them all. I was hoping she'd be the one to get her ass beat because it's long overdue. I kinda wanna see Mo vs Charrisse though, I feel like all this misplaced anger she has for Candiace needs to be directed at Charrisse and especially Gigi. :plzstop:

but if charrisse isnt on the show ? how does that work? she has to come for candass
She should've cracked that bitch in the face at Ash's house instead of leaving.

agreed... now was there a wwhl lastnight???

yes

wendy will' was on

dragge nene

:blessed:
I love how easily Nene is always baited and starts to unravel in a series of tweets threatening folks. The other RHOA women would never. :plzstop:

She's gonna have weekly fume owts when next season starts :feelinmyself:

Le Champ

Queen was running thru the fields in those boots trying to tag that wig again :dead: