Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Yea she is allowing herself to be played and it's been happening all season.  She looks dumb. 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Le Champ

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on October 03, 2020, 02:01:05 PM
And THAT'S my only issue with Monique

don't approach this from a personal view. This is a reality show, but it's your JOB and your platform

in a real setting, yea, beat her ass and be unremorseful. But don't let them play you out like this

then you tryna jump back into character in the group. You're going to have to work with these people so all that hoorah isn't called for.

Just say you had beef, it escalated, and shut the hell up queen  :uhh:

!!!
She should know how this works by now. Dumb self.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on October 03, 2020, 02:31:10 PM

don't approach this from a personal view. This is a reality show, but it's your JOB and your platform

in a real setting, yea, beat her ass and be unremorseful. But don't let them play you out like this

then you tryna jump back into character in the group. You're going to have to work with these people so all that hoorah isn't called for.

!!!
She should know how this works by now. Dumb self.
!!!! :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

The more I look at her IG stories, the more disappointed I am in her. Like Trey said, I wish she'd give us unbothered and stop talking about this shit from sun up to sun down. Get it together Mo!

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Cowgirl

This is what I've been telling you. Obviously it's their real life but you have to take it for what it is: reality tv. If she keeps taking it so personally she's going to end up becoming even more miserable and divorced.

Cowgirl

The attitude she has next episode>>

But all of these social media rants :uhh:

M-Rocka

Someone is lying clearly. Monique was at Ashley's baby shower w/ Charrisse all hugged up. It didn't even seem like there was an issue and that was 2 months prior to Chris & Candiace's anniversary party. Also there were pictures of Monique & Charrisse at Nene's opening of Swagg in Maryland right around the time season 12 was filming.

ophmani

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 03, 2020, 03:33:45 PM
Someone is lying clearly. Monique was at Ashley's baby shower w/ Charrisse all hugged up. It didn't even seem like there was an issue and that was 2 months prior to Chris & Candiace's anniversary party. Also there were pictures of Monique & Charrisse at Nene's opening of Swagg in Maryland right around the time season 12 was filming.

not true bby

she took one photo with the group standing next to her and they never spoke a single word that day. she addressed this. cordial self.

cccccccccc yall hate her rante but if u listen u get the facts and tea bby bruv
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

cvccccccvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv this open accountable ass bitchhhh

:gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire:

well if im fired lemme go finish her off

:plzstop:

ophmani

Le Champ

So now she had a death grip on Candiace because she was trying to prevent her from hitting her in the face with the glass? I'm officially DONE with this stupid ass girl :dead:
I never seen someone try to spin a story so many different ways

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on October 03, 2020, 04:40:19 PM
So now she had a death grip on Candiace because she was trying to prevent her from hitting her in the face with the glass? I'm officially DONE with this stupid ass girl :dead:
I would respect her more if she just said the bitch was getting on my nerves and I was at my wits end. All this other shit is stupid and is making her look dumber than she already did smh

ophmani

now in the preview we saw, gizelle said she didn't want to be sround u, how did that affevt you?

it didn't !

mo is lashingggggggggg these hypocritical ass bitches  :plzstop:

Le Champ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 03, 2020, 04:45:08 PM
Quote from: Lee on October 03, 2020, 04:40:19 PM
I would respect her more if she just said the bitch was getting on my nerves and I was at my wits end. All this other shit is stupid and is making her look dumber than she already did smh

It literally makes no sense.
She needs an Olivia Pope or something.
One, you initiated contact. Two, you were telling them to let you go so clearly you didn't feel THAT threatened. I've lost all respect for her.

ophmani