Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 03, 2020, 06:32:47 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on October 03, 2020, 06:30:42 PM
Monique is a huge liar
sddddddddsssdddfffffv
Well get straight tf to it then
ndbcbcbbdbbc

I'm just sick of pussyfooting with this bitch. Thought she won me back after her unbothered meeting next week but the inconsistency is a bit much at this point.

:plea:

Bentley. HARRIS!

now wait guys ... I'm all for a good setting her str8 but ...

let's remember editing plays a part
:calmdownsis:

Kwee is just confused about the events, it'll come back. In fact this whole ordeal is really blown out of proportion, it was really such a small fight :dead:

Le Champ

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on October 03, 2020, 08:52:50 PM

Kwee is just confused about the events, it'll come back. In fact this whole ordeal is really blown out of proportion, it was really such a small fight :dead:

king you are better than this
:omf:

M-Rocka

Quote from: ophelia_boseman on October 03, 2020, 05:22:31 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 03, 2020, 04:57:21 PM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on October 03, 2020, 04:27:55 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 03, 2020, 03:33:45 PM
Someone is lying clearly. Monique was at Ashley's baby shower w/ Charrisse all hugged up. It didn't even seem like there was an issue and that was 2 months prior to Chris & Candiace's anniversary party. Also there were pictures of Monique & Charrisse at Nene's opening of Swagg in Maryland right around the time season 12 was filming.

not true bby

she took one photo with the group standing next to her and they never spoke a single word that day. she addressed this. cordial self.

cccccccccc yall hate her rante but if u listen u get the facts and tea bby bruv

Oh?

I'm not standing next to a bitch who allegedly spread rumors about me and my unborn son, knowing that I've been sitting on this rumor prior to this photo.

Why does her narrative change so much?

uh... yea this proves exactly what i was saying and the narrative never changed bby lol
King....

Monique's story has changed so many times regarding this fight and this rumor. I need this violent queen to get it together. She's all over the place.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on October 03, 2020, 05:38:14 PM
Someone is lying clearly. Monique was at Ashley's baby shower w/ Charrisse all hugged up. It didn't even seem like there was an issue and that was 2 months prior to Chris & Candiace's anniversary party. Also there were pictures of Monique & Charrisse at Nene's opening of Swagg in Maryland right around the time season 12 was filming.

not true bby

she took one photo with the group standing next to her and they never spoke a single word that day. she addressed this. cordial self.

Oh?

I'm not standing next to a bitch who allegedly spread rumors about me and my unborn son, knowing that I've been sitting on this rumor prior to this photo.

bayyyyyybeh!
TWIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help me out with this one because my bby Oph' got the THICKEST skull to known man.

Chile.... :loose2when:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on October 03, 2020, 08:52:50 PM

She'll more than likely go live after her WWHL airs on Sunday. I'll be tuned in to see what excuses she makes.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: TinaSnow on October 03, 2020, 09:13:17 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on October 03, 2020, 08:52:50 PMI'm all for a good setting her str8
So get to it
:disgusted:
s

I had just said that she needs to do better

but I'm not getting the vibe she's gonna be iced owt like yawl are saying
..... because nobody likes Jizzelle and Robin or Candiace that much

Wendy said she's neutral, I don't think she has problems with Mo
now if Karen and Ashley turn on her then yea, she's iced out

Kwee is still the show
:justabit:

M-Rocka

That Ashley, Monique, Karen trio won't last bby. Trust and believe that. :plzstop: :plzstop:

Bentley. HARRIS!

s

why not tho?

Karen keeps it real
Ashley has grown a bit
and Monique is gonna be back to her old self

I call that a trinity tbh

Bentley. HARRIS!

Plus aren't Wendy and CanDUNCE fallen owt?

and Robin and Jizzelle will fall owt eventually

she's back with Jamal and Robin is getting married, no more strap, no more friendship

M-Rocka

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on October 03, 2020, 09:37:58 PM
s

why not tho?

Karen keeps it real
Ashley has grown a bit
and Monique is gonna be back to her old self

I call that a trinity tbh
ssssssssss

Bby now you know Ashley will be the one to bring up Ray & Karen's relationship and Karen will read her into oblivion again.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on October 03, 2020, 09:33:33 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on October 03, 2020, 09:13:17 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on October 03, 2020, 08:52:50 PMI'm all for a good setting her str8
So get to it
:disgusted:
s

I had just said that she needs to do better

but I'm not getting the vibe she's gonna be iced owt like yawl are saying
..... because nobody likes Jizzelle and Robin or Candiace that much

Wendy said she's neutral, I don't think she has problems with Mo
now if Karen and Ashley turn on her then yea, she's iced out

Kwee is still the show
:justabit:
I don't think they're icing her out either nor should they for the sake of the show. They better force her to see an anger therapist/psychiatrist and keep it moving.

ophmani

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 03, 2020, 09:13:04 PM
Quote from: ophelia_boseman on October 03, 2020, 05:22:31 PM

not true bby

Oh?

uh... yea this proves exactly what i was saying and the narrative never changed bby lol
King....

Monique's story has changed so many times regarding this fight and this rumor. I need this violent queen to get it together. She's all over the place.

it hasnt tho

ive literally addresses this bby. the only tine she got it wrong was at the meet-up

after thats its been the same mess. thats just the facts  :letsmessfag:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Blamblam

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 03, 2020, 09:37:04 PM
That Ashley, Monique, Karen trio won't last bby. Trust and believe that. :plzstop: :plzstop:

Ashley already went live and said that Charisse is completely innocent and to stop dragging her name through the mud.

Karen is more anti-Giz than pro-Mo. They don't actually care about this dumb girl.