Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

d

Honestly, all Monique really had to do was just stfu and stay off social media.... she didn't even have to play the Porsha card to save herself. Just take ownership for that you did dragged her and leave it at that. You can stand in your mess through SILENCE.

Le Champ

Quote from: Trey on October 05, 2020, 09:24:45 AM
d

Honestly, all Monique really had to do was just stfu and stay off social media.... she didn't even have to play the Porsha card to save herself. Just take ownership for that you did dragged her and leave it at that. You can stand in your mess through SILENCE.

!!!
That's why she's stupid. And immature. "Ask and you shall receive."
She thought she was gon be treated like a hero, dummy
:omf:

ophmani

ccccccccccccc im just clicking the thop hashtag on twitter abd the girls are stanning mo

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

they just fckn see it
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lee on October 05, 2020, 09:56:46 AM
Quote from: Trey on October 05, 2020, 09:24:45 AM
d

!!!
That's why she's stupid. And immature. "Ask and you shall receive."
She thought she was gon be treated like a hero, dummy
:omf:
I don't even think Porshit gloated at all on social media when she snatched LITERATEya by her crown and glory.

Monique is a damn idiot. :plzstop:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on October 03, 2020, 05:12:28 PM
1. Monique didnt need to confuse anyone for pushing her when she was the one who initiated physical contact with Candiace by touching her hair.

2. There's no way she "thought" Candiace pushed her first when she was looking DIRECTLY at Candiace whilst flipping her hair

3. While defending her actions, she keeps saying "she baited me" "she asked me to" ... its never "she pushed me."

4. In the meeting, she recalled the incident saying "the glass on wine went in my face, I reached." Nah hun, you got that backwards. And thats a damn lie like Robin pointed out

!!!! Mo is my girl, but she's a mess. She wasn't telling the story correctly.

I wish she'd just stand in her mess. This floundering around is such a turn off.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Kalifornia. on October 05, 2020, 02:52:19 PM
Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on October 03, 2020, 05:12:28 PM
1. Monique didnt need to confuse anyone for pushing her when she was the one who initiated physical contact with Candiace by touching her hair.

2. There's no way she "thought" Candiace pushed her first when she was looking DIRECTLY at Candiace whilst flipping her hair

3. While defending her actions, she keeps saying "she baited me" "she asked me to" ... its never "she pushed me."

4. In the meeting, she recalled the incident saying "the glass on wine went in my face, I reached." Nah hun, you got that backwards. And thats a damn lie like Robin pointed out

!!!! Mo is my girl, but she's a mess. She wasn't telling the story correctly.

I wish she'd just stand in her mess. This floundering around is such a turn off.
The way everyone sees it (except for that one illogical ass person  :omf: )
:scrumptious:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on October 03, 2020, 08:52:50 PM
now wait guys ... I'm all for a good setting her str8 but ...

let's remember editing plays a part
:calmdownsis:

Kwee is just confused about the events, it'll come back. In fact this whole ordeal is really blown out of proportion, it was really such a small fight :dead:

I'm sticking by Queen at least until the reunion. I need to see how she wraps this up before make a decision.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

I'm still blown at the fact that Gizelle tried to play that "reputation to uphold" card. The same pastor who fucked women in the congregation and has 6 or 7 bby mamas? Girl shut yo stupid ass up. I really hope someone lays into her at the reunion.........About that specifically. Karen is gonna lash her tho I'm sure. She always does and I can tell from recent interviews that they're on the outs

Vonc2002

Does anyone know where I can watch the porsha (and whoever those other girls are) show?

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on October 04, 2020, 09:37:18 PM
fkasdnfkdsfn;kdsn'akdjsg'kdfnakdjng'ksdgas'djklgndslak'gnasd'lkgnsad'l

these screencaps

GUINEA PIG FACE!!!!!!!
:fuming:

dsvmdsmvsdbbbbbbbbbbbbbbfbbbf

I hollered :kii: :kii: :kii:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on October 04, 2020, 10:02:56 PM
see and this is my fckn THING

and I really wish yawl would stop gasping at every fckn thing on TV :dead:

now yawl crucifying Monique for lighting into this bitch, and we clearly see in the preview Candiace running up on Ashley AGAIN
AND her HUSBAND immediately went to fight Michael ... where was HIS words.

like... I just can't with the fakeness  :plzstop:

like ... Monique is right guys, this rah rah rah ... but I'm fighting with my words shit is so damn LATE
you pop shit, you get popped. Call me ghetto if you fckn WANT to I don't give a fck
but be advised if I don't LIKE it I may POP you. That's how this works
:plea:

!!!!! WHEW! Can't wait for them to call ALL this out at the reunion.