Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: TinaSnow on October 05, 2020, 11:07:41 PM
Quote from: Trey on October 05, 2020, 11:06:29 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on October 05, 2020, 11:02:22 PM
Quote from: Trey on October 05, 2020, 10:58:27 PM
Quote from: Lee on October 05, 2020, 10:54:34 PM
Quote from: Trey on October 05, 2020, 10:52:27 PM
SHSJJSSJSJSJSSJSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSJSSSS

!!!! the girl is just DUMB. Porsha is looking like EINSTEIN.

:plzstop: :plzstop:
I will never forget Cynt telling her "you ain't THAT damn dumb"
fbdbbfbfsbdbd
NDNSJSJJSJSMNSNNSNNSNSNSNSNS
S
S
S

S
S
S

Porsha is dumb, but most of the time she just be playing into it to save herself. She's actually pretty strategic. She gets away with mess that most wouldn't.
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
SSDDDDDJDJDDDDDEDDDDDD

the way she went to that reunion and flipped that whole mess on Phaedra unscathed.
It wasn't strategic, she doesn't take accountability for any of her actions.
its strategic because she knew exactly what she was doing and what she was saying... and waited until the reunion to flip it on Phaedra. Like Cynth said, she is NOT that dumb. :dead:

Scott.

Quote from: TinaSnow on October 05, 2020, 11:07:41 PM
Quote from: Trey on October 05, 2020, 11:06:29 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on October 05, 2020, 11:02:22 PM
Quote from: Trey on October 05, 2020, 10:58:27 PM
Quote from: Lee on October 05, 2020, 10:54:34 PM
Quote from: Trey on October 05, 2020, 10:52:27 PM
SHSJJSSJSJSJSSJSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSJSSSS

!!!! the girl is just DUMB. Porsha is looking like EINSTEIN.

:plzstop: :plzstop:
I will never forget Cynt telling her "you ain't THAT damn dumb"
fbdbbfbfsbdbd
NDNSJSJJSJSMNSNNSNNSNSNSNSNS
S
S
S

S
S
S

Porsha is dumb, but most of the time she just be playing into it to save herself. She's actually pretty strategic. She gets away with mess that most wouldn't.
:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
SSDDDDDJDJDDDDDEDDDDDD

the way she went to that reunion and flipped that whole mess on Phaedra unscathed.
It wasn't strategic, she doesn't take accountability for any of her actions.

Whew!

STUNNA GOD

If it was anybody else, they've would've been LYNCHED. Porsha was clearly faking the tears and outrage.

"But she's lawyer! I thought she was serious! Never would've repeated!"
:damselindistress:

SSSSNSHNZSJSJNSJSNSJSJSJ

Cowgirl

Btw, watching Monique's ET interview and she said herself that the show is driven by rumors just like I mentioned from the beginning. She just isn't stable enough at this point.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on October 05, 2020, 10:51:02 PM
Monique is literally just a dummy. I think all of them were willing to move on (including Candiace) except Gizelle :dead:
she played her cards wrong and played herself. I honestly wouldn't feel bad if she got fired cuz she brought this on herself
I like Monique and don't want her to go but I agree. 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: TinaSnow on October 05, 2020, 11:14:30 PM
Btw, watching Monique's ET interview and she said herself that the show is driven by rumors just like I mentioned from the beginning. She just isn't stable enough at this point.
SSDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

So at this point, we could've kept Katie.

:udontlookok:

Cowgirl

Quote from: Trey on October 05, 2020, 11:17:38 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on October 05, 2020, 11:14:30 PM
SSDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

So at this point, we could've kept Katie.

:udontlookok:
I didn't like Katie during the first season but I did enjoy her when she appeared as a friend. Crazy works for her because she's not taken so seriously and she wouldn't attack anyone on camera.

Vonc2002

I agree that porsha isn't dumb.... AT ALL tbh. She has had blonde moments but porsha aint some idiot and especially not like y'all on here be trying to put on
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Katie was good season one. She tore INTO Gizelle and Dyke at the reunion

M-Rocka

Yeah as much as Monique is pissing me off, I don't see her leaving the show period.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 05, 2020, 11:21:43 PM
I agree that porsha isn't dumb.... AT ALL tbh. She has had blonde moments but porsha aint some idiot and especially not like y'all on here be trying to put on

n

Vonc2002

M-Rocka

https://twitter.com/iammrssamuels/status/1313342818551767040?s=21

ssssddddddddddddssss

I'm so over this. As many times as all the women on these shows have called each other out of their names but Ghetto! Hoodrat! Ratchet!

Heated🔥

Not messy ass gizelle with her tacky fashions acting like she's holy when her pastor baby daddy dicking downeeee the whole congregation.