Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on October 11, 2020, 10:55:35 PM
Yea ... it's really not as big as ppl are making it

like Porsha said, she beat the top of that rodent's wig and that's that
JDJDJDJDJJDJDJNDNDJDNDJRJJDJDDJMDMDMDMNDND

The way the white girls were kinda like

"Wow, yea.. can't argue there"

:plzstop: :plzstop:

ophmani

Quote from: Trey on October 11, 2020, 10:52:51 PM
The viewers are team Monique overall.... nobody seems to see it for Candice. :dead:

vvvvvvvvcvvvvcccvcccccvvvvcccccccccc !!!!!!!!!!!!

the girls are in here gassing themselves up and im just like  :omf:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: the album aint fucking comin on October 11, 2020, 11:20:12 PM
The viewers are team Monique overall.... nobody seems to see it for Candice. :dead:

DDFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

But Bby... my thing is, if majority of the cast refuses to films with her...... :dead:

Candice is a no, Gizelle is a no, and Robyn n OG are their lapdogs..

Le Champ

I think the GP is pretty split on whose side their own, but this ain't about the GP. How you gon have a show about a friend group if most of the cast literally wants nothing to do with you? :dead:
this is literally Phaedra all over again...and she's been sitting at home ever since. It'll be interested to see how this reunion plays out but if Monique doesn't play her cards right, she's gone 

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Lee on October 11, 2020, 11:34:54 PM
I think the GP is pretty split on whose side their own, but this ain't about the GP. How you gon have a show about a friend group if most of the cast literally wants nothing to do with you? :dead:
this is literally Phaedra all over again...and she's been sitting at home ever since. It'll be interested to see how this reunion plays out but if Monique doesn't play her cards right, she's gone
!!!!!! :dead:

If majority of the cast don't wanna film with her, she ain't coming back. It's really not about the fans in this case.

STUNNA GOD

Le Champ

I wanna talk about how Monique's pastor DRAGGED her. Everything he said was on point.
I honestly think if she talked to him first before she sat down with the whole group, it would have changed everything. 

ophmani

Quote from: Trey on October 11, 2020, 11:25:38 PM
Quote from: the album aint fucking comin on October 11, 2020, 11:20:12 PM

DDFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

But Bby... my thing is, if majority of the cast refuses to films with her...... :dead:

Candice is a no, Gizelle is a no, and Robyn n OG are their lapdogs..

xxxxxxcccccccccccvvvvv bbys bbys bbyssss

these girls ain't refusing shit!!!  :dead: :dead: :dead:

don't let these dramatics fool you. mo being around is good for the show. and good for the show mean the girls stay working. this is the hottest potomac has ever been you think they about to fuck they dynamic over? eeeeeeverybody gon be tuned in for the aftermath season lolz

and aht aht!! it's def about what the fans want. cuz if they take away a fan fav that can fuck up the dynamic which causes fans not to watch, which negatively affect the show

whew kinda see why they were begging her to stay a bit. this damn fixture

mo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:feelinmyself: :feelinmyself: :feelinmyself:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

M-Rocka

M-Rocka

At the reunion, I can see Moweather & Candiace going at it heavy until they both start balling their eyes out. Moweather will have the "frog caught in my throat" cry she always does, while Candiace breaks out that pageant tissue and dabs her eye 90 times.

Karen & Gizelle will go at it over fashion and fake grand dame personas which I can never get enough of their silly feud. :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on October 11, 2020, 10:12:46 PM
Her current energy is not remorseful so that tear session was moot
She said that when she did try to reach out to Candiace she was served with papers or sum shit so I'm assuming that was this time period.  If this would've been her energy and STAYED her energy she would've had a chance
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on October 11, 2020, 11:34:54 PM
Period! And anyone who doesn't get this is fucking dumb :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Trey on October 11, 2020, 11:40:13 PM
With Porsha, basically the entire cast literally sided with her. :dead:
!!!!!!!!!!
Kenya was lashed and literally everyone ran to porsha telling HER it was ok :plzstop:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on October 12, 2020, 12:11:43 AM
I wanna talk about how Monique's pastor DRAGGED her. Everything he said was on point.
I honestly think if she talked to him first before she sat down with the whole group, it would have changed everything.
I SWEAR TO GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I said the exact same fckn thing. I was like he's lashing TF outta her :plzstop:

Vonc2002

And tbh Candiace is more entertaining and better on the show than Monique so if it's between the 2 then I'd pick Candiace