Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

I really was ready to be team Monique before this season started, but she pushed this issue way more than Candiace did. from the beginning of the season all the way up until the melee, she's been aggy. Like it was revealed last night,  this shit wasn't even about Candiace fr, which is why she shoudve been more remorseful from jump.
she handled it wrong and she's STILL handling it wrong. I don't know how after what was shown on last night's episode she can revert back to that "she made me do it" mindset.  Candiace has officially kinda won me back over.  Even last night's episode when Robyn told her that she wasn't remorseful,  Candiace was CLEARLY genuinely hurt. I don't even believe Candiace wanted this situation to go this route.  I believe Monique could've went to her and this whole thing could've been deaden. By the time she went to that pastor it was too little too late
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowgirl

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Did y'all catch Ashley slick shading Michael tho?Talking about she hid that tracker in his booty and it slid right up there.  Girl :omf:

M-Rocka

The way Monique continues to go up for this messy ass fag's posts and the way she keeps digging her own grave. Girl... :plzstop:

ophmani

the way mo has yall fumed in here is kinda weird sn entertaining at the same damn time  :dead:

fucking dumb! grrrr!

ccccccccc eek so disturbed
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 12, 2020, 10:20:46 AM
Did y'all catch Ashley slick shading Michael tho?Talking about she hid that tracker in his booty and it slid right up there.  Girl :omf:
She's not interested in that man.

M-Rocka

Quote from: the album aint fucking comin on October 12, 2020, 10:36:56 AM
the way mo has yall fumed in here is kinda weird sn entertaining at the same damn time  :dead:

fucking dumb! grrrr!

ccccccccc eek so disturbed
sssdddffffrddddss

King, it's no different than when you fume owt over Candiace.

The way she keeps your blood pressure on the rise >>>>

Cowgirl

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lee on October 12, 2020, 11:48:18 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 12, 2020, 11:44:05 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on October 12, 2020, 11:38:57 AM
Monique's pink dress confessional look

:shook:

This hotheaded goddess.  :howfestive:

Beautiful, angry dumb self :gorlonfire:
I always look forward to this irrational dummy's confessional looks every season because I know this bitch is gonna serve!