Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Bentley. HARRIS!

s

Ashley wasn't there?  :uhh:

she clearly heard them from the bathroom, and has a history with Candiace herself.
Monique has been annoying but I can't take the campaign of these two trying to make Candiace look innocent  :plzstop: :plzstop:

ophmani

Le Champ

ophmani

Quote from: Lee on October 15, 2020, 09:56:34 PM
Quote from: Nine. on October 15, 2020, 08:23:55 PM
https://twitter.com/OMFGRealityTV/status/1316889743536377858

"I'm already married to a millionaire what do I need to be paid for?!"

Let Hamster face know Ash'

:butwait!:

This cast is just too damn ICONIC omg
:plzstop:

vvvvv that we can agree on

like, every girl is a personality

even wendy late ass  :dead:

Le Champ

Quote from: TinaSnow on October 15, 2020, 08:26:57 PM
Quote from: Nine. on October 15, 2020, 08:23:55 PM
https://twitter.com/OMFGRealityTV/status/1316889743536377858

"I'm already married to a millionaire what do I need to be paid for?!"

Let Hamster face know Ash'

:butwait!:
Not Dorothy giggling when Ashley asked Candiace that mxdndndnndndnddd

Lmbooo that fckn glance over and chuckle I am SCREAMING

STUNNA GOD

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine. on October 15, 2020, 11:16:02 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 15, 2020, 08:03:29 AM

Damn, so they basically thought they were better than ATL because no one fought on the show

:dead:

These two are horrible
I'm just watching it myself and I'm at the part where Dyke said they took alot of pride in not perpetuating a stereotype. Have i been watching a different fuckin show?  :uhh:
These idiots really think because they hadn't had an actual physical situation on there before that they were somehow ABOVE other reality shows? U bitches aint sitting around participating in Oprah's sista soul Sundays.  There is nothing positive for black people on this show but because they weren't ACTUALLY fighting ABOVE!!!
Girl shut yo dumb ass up :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 17, 2020, 09:54:01 AM

Damn, so they basically thought they were better than ATL because no one fought on the show

These two are horrible
I'm just watching it myself and I'm at the part where Dyke said they took alot of pride in not perpetuating a stereotype. Have i been watching a different fuckin show?  :uhh:
These idiots really think because they hadn't had an actual physical situation on there before that they were somehow ABOVE other reality shows? U bitches aint sitting around participating in Oprah's sista soul Sundays.  There is nothing positive for black people on this show but because they weren't ACTUALLY fighting ABOVE!!!
mcnnxnfndnxnxnxncnnc

Cowgirl

The Potomac girls are just ABOVE it all and Vonc is pissed about it.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 17, 2020, 09:54:01 AM

These two are horrible
DVHJNNJNJJJJJRJDJDJFJFJDNDNFNFMF
F
F
F

F
F
G
G
F
G

!!!!! Black women KILL me!!! "Above! Class!"

Vonc2002

And not this bum ass bitch internet almost going out :omf:
Girl, u DEFINITELY arent above the other girls,  broke ass
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw