Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

Robyn and this dyke hat line hhjjjjnnn

CHING! CHING! 10K!

Girl you better get Juan his fckn money back

Vonc2002

Not post it notes all over the place and post traumatic stress :dead:
Candiace is a whole ass white woman
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophmani

babyyyyy twitter is dragging candass

the way the girls are maintaining shes trash  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

M-Rocka

Porshit said on this Great Value Queen's Cocktail show that Candiace was doing the absolute most with pressing charges and her provoking Moweather. :plzstop: :plzstop:

It's no different than in season 8 when she chased and provoked Cyn on that boat and got her uterus rearranged buy Cyn's Kill Bill Vol. 2 kick. But didn't she also threaten legal action against Kenya during their altercation in Anguilla if Kenya touched her?

Cowgirl

Ashley and Michael with this staged hotel storyline to overshadow the gay rumors :dead:

Just admit you have an arrangement all around.

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Monique's social media comments they flashed.. is there anyone close to her who can tell her to chill? You can tell this is all very sudden/new to her so she needs training. It's sad bc you can tel that she's genuinely a good person but hurt..

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on October 19, 2020, 08:12:28 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 19, 2020, 08:09:23 AM
Quote from: TinaSnow on October 19, 2020, 08:07:38 AM
Robyn's hats are kinda cute
ngfvfghrd

bby  :everythingok:
mmxndndndnd

They are for a Saturday run to the supermarket and wholesale club.
:usureuok:
gfddfsfd

Well you have a point bby. Robyn definitely needs to run to Save-A-Lot or Family Dollar with the state of her finances.  :receipts:

Cowgirl