Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on October 19, 2020, 08:18:11 AM
mndndndnndnd

I'm starting to like her broke ass :uhh:
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I've always liked THRIFTbyn, she just speaks out of her ass sometimes unwarranted.

Le Champ

Quote from: TinaSnow on October 19, 2020, 08:15:25 AM
Monique's social media comments they flashed.. is there anyone close to her who can tell her to chill? You can tell this is all very sudden/new to her so she needs training. It's sad bc you can tel that she's genuinely a good person but hurt..

Her brother ran a whole fan page in her likeness TRASHING her cast mates. And she's buddies with all the messy blogs. They're all LOONS

Cowgirl

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 19, 2020, 08:57:34 AM

Good morning!!

TALKnique has something to say, yet again.. :plzstop: :plzstop:
And it looks like this email was sent a whole week after the fight..

Cowgirl

Quote from: Lee on October 19, 2020, 08:52:04 AM
Monique's social media comments they flashed.. is there anyone close to her who can tell her to chill? You can tell this is all very sudden/new to her so she needs training. It's sad bc you can tel that she's genuinely a good person but hurt..

Her brother ran a whole fan page in her likeness TRASHING her cast mates. And she's buddies with all the messy blogs. They're all LOONS
Smh. I get wanting to defend your loved one but families getting involved make these situations so much worse..

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on October 19, 2020, 09:00:38 AM
Quote from: Lee on October 19, 2020, 08:52:04 AM

Smh. I get wanting to defend your loved one but families getting involved make these situations so much worse..
He went on a whole tirade after the altercation like Ahhh! My family is hurting! We don't deserve this! Karma! and that blacksocialites page is always dragging Mo's cast members and Mo will like and comment with "😘😘😘😘😘"

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

ophmani

Quote from: TinaSnow on October 19, 2020, 08:59:38 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 19, 2020, 08:57:34 AM

Good morning!!

TALKnique has something to say, yet again.. :plzstop: :plzstop:
And it looks like this email was sent a whole week after the fight..

um yea..

it was about a week after the fight when they met at karens house when mo openly admitted she wasnt remorseful at the time .

but 'erlock holmes:plzstop:

and every single one of those girlc bas relationships with the blogs, as karen has already stated.

ccccccc my bbys in here just talking again  :dead:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowgirl

Girl move. My point is Monique had a whole week to reach out and /or keep her fucking mouth shut yet she decided to taunt on social media.

Cowgirl

I don't blame Candice seeking legal counsel at that point. It's one thing to not be remorseful but to taunt on a daily basis too? Hell no.

Le Champ

Quote from: TinaSnow on October 19, 2020, 09:33:09 AM
I don't blame Candice seeking legal counsel at that point. It's one thing to not be remorseful but to taunt on a daily basis too? Hell no.

!!!
And that tear session clearly was after she found out a lawyer had been retained. Nah bitch...keep that SAME energy you had on social media.

ophmani

bbbvvvvvv not girl move my point was

your "point" is nonsensical

why would someone reach out if they do not feel remorseful? which she openly admitted... about a week after the fight

but timeline !

eeeeek  :plzstop:

Cowgirl

I said she should have reached out OR kept her mouth shut. She did neither.

ophmani

Quote from: Lee on October 19, 2020, 09:37:52 AM
And that tear session clearly was after she found out a lawyer had been retained.

no it wasnt lmfaooooo

see, just talking

:dead: