Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

M-Rocka

Cowgirl

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on October 26, 2020, 05:31:08 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 26, 2020, 05:25:30 PM
Robyn would look so much better with her hair darkened.
!!!

[ You must login or register to view this NSFW! ]

Whew...that wig  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

Vonc2002

I'm getting into it late asf. Idk what it is about Ray but I don't like him
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ophmani

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 26, 2020, 10:19:24 AM

!!!!!!!!

like fuck wendy

mo need to "prove" she know how to act, bitch who are you??? and you the same one that cussed ashley out for no reason, ho if she need to, u need to prove it too.  :dead:

and not them blatantly lying on the camera footage  :omf: :omf: :omf:

these desperate ass girls
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Just finished.  Wendy is irriting, Karen lashed,  and Candiace is a dumb ass bitch 

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 23, 2020, 09:38:12 PM
And iced out the group too.:cheerup:
Yea she's completely iced out but I don't like this campaign to get everyone to hate her

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on October 25, 2020, 09:39:51 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 25, 2020, 09:34:29 PM
And this is why I cannot stand Ashley. Messy, ripped anal bitch.
I can kinda see why Ashley did that tho
Karen should not have advised the legal action if she was trying to stay out of it completely knowing how Candace is.

but I really feel like that what Karen would have done so it's not like she was lying or being vindictive :dead:

I really hope Monique just lets it go and not beef with Karen
Yea because Karen was really being fair to both.  Monique dumb if she choose to get mad about that

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on October 25, 2020, 11:12:04 PM
Is anyone else annoyed that Monique is always talking about her kids? That's literally her excuse for EVERYTHING :dead:
girl you are not the only mother on the show plz stfu :dead:
She's annoying this season tbh

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on October 25, 2020, 11:31:14 PM
Quote from: sandra_b on October 25, 2020, 11:13:27 PM
Quote from: Lee on October 25, 2020, 11:12:04 PM
Is anyone else annoyed that Monique is always talking about her kids?

no

u just hate her  :dead:

Nobody hates Monique

She's annoying af but I don't hate her :uhh:
>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<
:omf: