Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: sandra_b on October 28, 2020, 12:26:12 PM
vvvvvvbbbbbbbbb king.... are u gonna address the facts on the table???

:diddraispoot:

What did Wen' lie about King?  :shannonsmissing:

ffffffffffffffffffffffffdsssssss

ophmani

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 28, 2020, 12:31:44 PM

vvvvcc are u caught up on the show bby?

the producer catch her in the lie. she keep saying karen never held monique accountable when she did right in front of wendy face. she knows this, shes just trying tp paint a false narrative... something she is very well aware of, being a political commentator.  and shes a hypocrite for the aforementioned reasons.

:omf:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

M-Rocka

Quote from: sandra_b on October 28, 2020, 12:35:22 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 28, 2020, 12:31:44 PM

vvvvcc are u caught up on the show bby?

the producer catch her in the lie. she keep saying karen never held monique accountable when she did right in front of wendy face. she knows this, shes just trying tp paint a false narrative... something she is very well aware of, being a political commentator.  and shes a hypocrite for the aforementioned reasons.

:omf:

You fucked up Mo!

I'm not a part of the "Wendy said Karen didn't hold Karen accountable" train bby.

Vonc2002

f
Nothing is wrong with what Wendy said and Monique is annoying, these are the facts :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 28, 2020, 12:41:08 PM
f
Nothing is wrong with what Wendy said and Monique is annoying, these are the facts :dead:
You know Oph' is gonna argue that to the damn ground when it comes to Mo. :plzstop: :plzstop:

Vonc2002

And seeing how Monique is STILL acting to this day, I'm not mad about her being iced out at this point
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

M-Rocka

I have a feeling Mo & Candiace's argument at the reunion is gonna get heated and then they're gonna cry and embrace one another, but then again Candiace is adamant about never filming with her again.  :kii:

Le Champ

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 28, 2020, 12:49:55 PM
I have a feeling Mo & Candiace's argument at the reunion is gonna get heated and then they're gonna cry and embrace one another, but then again Candiace is adamant about never filming with her again.  :kii:

They will either have a resolution or Monique will ice herself out even more. I think it'll be the latter tho because she's dumb.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on October 28, 2020, 12:51:37 PM

They will either have a resolution or Monique will ice herself out even more. I think it'll be the latter tho because she's dumb.
That last part

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 28, 2020, 01:06:37 PM
Quote from: Lee on October 28, 2020, 12:51:37 PM

That last part
dddddd

I love how you and Lee both show absolutely no mercy for this girl. :plzstop:

M-Rocka