Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Why this beautiful, aggressive stud.
And now her and Ashley are tight?
wow the way we just put this puzzle together
:omf:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lee on October 28, 2020, 07:14:33 PM
Why this beautiful, aggressive stud.
And now her and Ashley are tight?
wow the way we just put this puzzle together
:omf:
King, I swear we are ALWAYS >>><<<

The way Ash' is always going to bat for Moweather tells me she's holding that video footage of Darby Grabass over her head.

Mo is an aggressive and gorgeous dyke.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 28, 2020, 01:40:02 AM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on October 25, 2020, 09:39:51 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 25, 2020, 09:34:29 PM
And this is why I cannot stand Ashley. Messy, ripped anal bitch.
I can kinda see why Ashley did that tho
Karen should not have advised the legal action if she was trying to stay out of it completely knowing how Candace is.

but I really feel like that what Karen would have done so it's not like she was lying or being vindictive :dead:

I really hope Monique just lets it go and not beef with Karen
Yea because Karen was really being fair to both.  Monique dumb if she choose to get mad about that
ssssssssssssss

That's just what Karen GIVES!

If a bitch put her hands on me I'm suing they ass. And I don't blame her at all 😂

Aalumeci.

Candace was already thinking in that vein tho. Shes not a dumb girl lol. She and her mom are that type, too. Karen saying she would sue as well didt prompt anything

ophmani

Quote from: BorderL0NZ. on October 28, 2020, 09:38:33 PM
Candace was already thinking in that vein tho. Shes not a dumb girl lol. She and her mom are that type, too. Karen saying she would sue as well didt prompt anything

i agree

the questionnis why even introduce that concept when you know ut could kead to the possibility of one of your friends in jail. i think she said that trying to pacify candaice's immature ass 
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

STUNNA GOD

DHDHDHDJJDJDJDJDJJDJDJDJD

Mo >>>>

why leak the mess when you can just use it for blackmail on a rainy day? Smart self

ophmani

Quote from: Trey on October 28, 2020, 10:47:17 PM
DHDHDHDJJDJDJDJDJJDJDJDJD

Mo >>>>

why leak the mess when you can just use it for blackmail on a rainy day? Smart self

period !!!!

ophmani

M-Rocka

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on October 28, 2020, 09:25:20 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 28, 2020, 01:40:02 AM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on October 25, 2020, 09:39:51 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on October 25, 2020, 09:34:29 PM
And this is why I cannot stand Ashley. Messy, ripped anal bitch.
I can kinda see why Ashley did that tho
Karen should not have advised the legal action if she was trying to stay out of it completely knowing how Candace is.

but I really feel like that what Karen would have done so it's not like she was lying or being vindictive :dead:

I really hope Monique just lets it go and not beef with Karen
Yea because Karen was really being fair to both.  Monique dumb if she choose to get mad about that
ssssssssssssss

That's just what Karen GIVES!

If a bitch put her hands on me I'm suing they ass. And I don't blame her at all 😂
My love for Karen just grows each season. The way she raked Candiace & Wendy through the coals was needed. Seasoned self.  :receipts:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 28, 2020, 03:23:39 PM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 28, 2020, 02:45:16 PM
I don't feel like reading thru this thread but Vonc/Lee i thought y'all liked Mo?
I did.  She's because increasingly annoying as the season has progressed.  I don't DISLIKE her tho
:kii:

I feel you, conversely Candiace has really been growing on me (well, she was until she tried it with thsoe fcuking post-it notes :uhh: ).

Gilgamesh.

If anything Dorothy's SHREK looking self promtped Candiace making it a legal matter. If Mo had just humbled herself and apolgised i'm sure that would have been the end of it. 

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 29, 2020, 01:51:30 PM
If anything Dorothy's SHREK looking self promtped Candiace making it a legal matter. If Mo had just humbled herself and apolgised i'm sure that would have been the end of it.
Yea
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Also Can looked really good and Wendy's event. She needs to keep that hairstyle, she's a cutie. 

M-Rocka