Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

Quote from: TinaSnow on November 02, 2020, 06:32:55 PM

Let's jam a bit
:caseoftheherp:

acccccck

i ams a woman of my word cuz am fair hun
give u what u asked for cuz i care HUN

vvvvvvcbbbb spit bitch

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Pearls Khan

Let's talk about how quick Candiace is to shade and cosign Wendy's remarks about Karen. WOO Chile! Mmmhmm! GASPS! Serpenty!.

To be THAT bothered by someone who is 1000% neutral and was upfront about their position is beyond me. She childish and I can't wait for her to have to forfeit her position on the show or sit and work with her attacker next season. Big cheeked bitch

Le Champ

Yea I don't use the Karen shade. Candiace did something similar to Monique last year when she wouldn't jump on the "I hate Ashley" train with her.
But it'll be interesting to see how casting plays out because Candiace isn't the only one who probably doesn't wanna film with Monique and they're damn sure not about to film her changing diapers in her bonnet all day.

Scott.

Candiace is a petty, childish ass bitch who NEEDS for people be on her side. As dumb as Monique has been this season, this is a definite fact. She's the type of bitch that always has to make someone choose.

Aalumeci.

IM SORRY BUT KAREN IS ITTTTTTTT

D
D
D
D
D
D

D
D
D
D
D

D
D
D
D
DD

THE WAY SHE KEEPS SITTING THESE BITCHES DINNNNNEEEEEE

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 02, 2020, 10:01:37 AM
Wendy: Karen, I have an issue with you...

Karen: *cackles* why doesn't that suprise me   :letsmessfag:

jldndccc KURN >>>>
SDDDDDDDFFFFFDDDFF!!!!!!!!!
ISSUE!
While Karen is like  :welllol:

I love Karen  :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Is anyone still doubting Monique was iced tf out :omf:

This why it doesn't matter if ONE girl still uses u. The way Gizelle completely talked Ashley outta even asking Monique really bugged me.

I won't  go. Candiace won't go. Robyn won't go.
Girl stfu :uhh:

Cowgirl

M-Rocka