Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

This episode was nice!
I always enjoy seeing the ladies have fun. Every episode doesn't have to be dramatic every week lol

Bentley. HARRIS!

OMG Candiace might not be the only one in trouble. The episodes have been struggling. I'm hearing another lady might get booted

The episodes have been flat owt boring, Ashley and Karen are HOLDING the mess together. Without Monique, Gizelle isn't entertaining

My thing is, What exactly are you guys getting from Wendy, Robyn and Candiace that's entertaining you? :plzstop:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Was it Scott that said the episodes were entertaining?  :blink:

I'm driving and can't really look it up right now

Desilu

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on November 16, 2020, 03:30:21 PM
OMG Candiace might not be the only one in trouble. The episodes have been struggling. I'm hearing another lady might get booted

The episodes have been flat owt boring, Ashley and Karen are HOLDING the mess together. Without Monique, Gizelle isn't entertaining

My thing is, What exactly are you guys getting from Wendy, Robyn and Candiace that's entertaining you? :plzstop:

And where are you "hearing" this Bent'?

M-Rocka

Quote from: Desilu on November 16, 2020, 03:41:33 PM

And where are you "hearing" this Bent'?
Word on the street! Sources say!

Nobody's on the chopping block. As much as they hate Candiace Monkhouse, she's not going anywhere.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Lee on November 16, 2020, 01:07:04 PM
This episode was nice!
I always enjoy seeing the ladies have fun. Every episode doesn't have to be dramatic every week lol

That other girl must've been washing her bonnets and fixing PBJ sandwiches while these girls were in Portugal living their best lives.

Cowgirl

Candiace is bringing it.

M-Rocka

b

Ashley is bringing what exactly besides breast milk and tears from missed FaceTime calls?

Cowgirl

ndncncnfnnf

I'm kind of surprised but Ashley has been forgettable this season up until like 2 episodes ago..

Cowgirl

I think she knew she had to cool down or else more Michael rumors would've swirled and it would've been a sure trip to divorce court.

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on November 16, 2020, 05:37:19 PM
ndncncnfnnf

I'm kind of surprised but Ashley has been forgettable this season up until like 2 episodes ago..
ddddddd

Yeah, this shit with Candiace is about exciting as she's gonna get this season. I hope we don't have to deal with their feud next season.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on November 16, 2020, 01:07:04 PM
This episode was nice!
I agree. I liked it