Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Cowgirl

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 06, 2020, 10:39:23 PM

Holyfield, hun..
Ughhh, here she goes again. And didn't Michael push that security guard? Did she miss that part?

M-Rocka

Not this girl getting dragged in her comments defending this predator's actions. She should've kept her mouth quiet. Silly self.  :dead: :dead:

Le Champ

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 06, 2020, 10:44:28 PM
Not this girl getting dragged in her comments defending this predator's actions. She should've kept her mouth quiet. Silly self.  :dead: :dead:

She's disgusting and miserable.
She continues to prove why Chris treats her as just a vagina...she is literally nothing but a pretty face  :dead:

Le Champ

I REALLY wish Candiace didn't cry about this BS so much and just owned the fact that she used a glass to bust Monique in her lip. That woulda been iconic for her to turn the tables and see Monique fume :dead:

STUNNA GOD

Did Porsha kinda throw Monique under the bus in the Chat Room? She stay talking too fucking much..... this is giving me the Phaedra mess. That was a private convo.

If she told you Candice sued her cuz she needed money to pay for her house, I'm sure she just meant that as shade. She's so fucking STUPID.

:udontlookok:

Le Champ

Quote from: Trey on December 06, 2020, 11:41:24 PM
Did Porsha kinda throw Monique under the bus in the Chat Room? She stay talking too fucking much..... this is giving me the Phaedra mess. That was a private convo.

If she told you Candice sued her cuz she needed money to pay for her house, I'm sure she just meant that as shade. She's so fucking STUPID.

All she did was expose Monique for being the liar that she is :dead:

STUNNA GOD

Le Champ

Gizelle said Monique didn't mention that at the reunion...probably because she knew she'd be called out for it :dead:

STUNNA GOD

I don't think Monique was speaking literally when she told Porsha's dumbass that. This ALL looks fucking FAMILIAR. I'm almost SURE she was just talking shit in private to her FRIEND, but here goes Porsha running her fucking mouth as USUAL. 

Le Champ

Quote from: Trey on December 06, 2020, 11:48:53 PM
I don't think Monique was speaking literally when she told Porsha's dumbass that. This ALL looks fucking FAMILIAR. I'm almost SURE she was just talking shit in private to her FRIEND, but here goes Porsha running her fucking mouth as USUAL.

Will Mo and Porsh fight about it?
:ohwow:

STUNNA GOD

"Child, she was only suing me anyway to probably pay for that damn house".

Porsha: She sued Monique because she couldn't afford her house... Monique told me that SPECIFICALLY. 
:ohwow:

I just.........

M-Rocka

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 06, 2020, 11:22:10 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 06, 2020, 10:44:28 PM

She's disgusting and miserable.
She continues to prove why Chris treats her as just a vagina...she is literally nothing but a pretty face  :dead:
!!!!

She's all over the damn place.