Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 06, 2020, 11:49:46 PM
Quote from: Trey on December 06, 2020, 11:48:53 PM
I don't think Monique was speaking literally when she told Porsha's dumbass that. This ALL looks fucking FAMILIAR. I'm almost SURE she was just talking shit in private to her FRIEND, but here goes Porsha running her fucking mouth as USUAL.

Will Mo and Porsh fight about it?
:ohwow:
These damn muff diver queens.  :traciandchelle:

Le Champ

I'm screaming at Monique acting a fool on Twitter AGAIN while Candee is studying for her Masters :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 07, 2020, 12:11:01 AM
I'm screaming at Monique acting a fool on Twitter AGAIN while Candee is studying for her Masters :dead:
ssssssddddvdssdsss

I saw that too. Brown penis! My boos Porsh' & Ash know me too well! Britney Spears Stronger!

M-Rocka

The way she was going on about not being accepted because her and her sister were the only black kids in their predominantly white school. Then moved to the hood only to be ostracized by her black peers because "she talked proper".  :plzstop:

Le Champ

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 07, 2020, 12:14:53 AM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 07, 2020, 12:11:01 AM
ssssssddddvdssdsss

I saw that too. Brown penis! My boos Porsh' & Ash know me too well! Britney Spears Stronger!
Sbbdbdbd

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Le Champ

I love how people act a fool and then blame Candiace bgcvhhjjjhj

Her power :feelinmyself:

M-Rocka

ggggggggggggg

Wait, so it's ok for Forehead to scream at Chris for having no "self control", but when Monkhouse responds it's Oh! Got your head bashed in! Dragged! and on top of that Michael physically assaulted a security guard when he was just screaming lawsuits while screaming in Forehead's face. 

Le Champ

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 07, 2020, 08:29:00 AM
ggggggggggggg

Wait, so it's ok for Forehead to scream at Chris for having no "self control", but when Monkhouse responds it's Oh! Got your head bashed in! Dragged! and on top of that Michael physically assaulted a security guard when he was just screaming lawsuits while screaming in Forehead's face.

dfffff
These ppl are not rational. If Candiace did what Monique did, they'd be in an uproar. They just can't take queen and make excuses for everyone else being a damn dummy  :plzstop:

Le Champ

The way Monique is tryna act like she's a boxer but ended up with a busted lip and 5 cameos for the rest of the season has me SCREAMING

M-Rocka

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 07, 2020, 08:45:41 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 07, 2020, 08:29:00 AM
ggggggggggggg

dfffff
These ppl are not rational. If Candiace did what Monique did, they'd be in an uproar. They just can't take queen and make excuses for everyone else being a damn dummy  :plzstop:
!!!!!!

We love to see it. Holyfield is not remorseful for her actions at all. Monkhouse is aggravating as hell, but Princess had every right to defend her husband in that moment. Especially from a predator who can't keep his hands to himself. All pissy because his Juan proposed to Goblyn and took his frustrations out on Forehead and production.  :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 07, 2020, 08:48:16 AM
The way Monique is tryna act like she's a boxer but ended up with a busted lip and 5 cameos for the rest of the season has me SCREAMING

M-Rocka

Not Kenya unfollowing Sugar Ray and vice versa. What the hell happened? :plzstop: