Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

I see why Robert & Juan are broke. They have no business throwing parties like this.

Aalumeci.

No shade but.

Robyn is kinda butch.

In counseling, Juan said he found affection and romance in other "people." We know that's how the gays who aren't out talk. Instead of "she" it's "they."

I think Juan is bi and Michael knows 

ophmani

Quote from: L0NZ. on December 07, 2020, 10:42:38 PM
No shade but.

Robyn is kinda butch.

In counseling, Juan said he found affection and romance in other "people." We know that's how the gays who aren't out talk. Instead of "she" it's "they."

YEA
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Plastic on December 05, 2020, 06:19:59 PM
n @ Candiace being classy  :plzstop:

!!!!

notice how ashley came for her but candASS spoke to micheal knowing talking about him putting hands on her .. when did he even fucking say that?? she just went for him  cause it was easier

and chris saying he was talking shit about his wife??? he stepped to him saying his wife was going off and you may wanna check on her and chris FLIPPED

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 06, 2020, 09:25:21 PM
I love Robyn and Juan :dead:
oh and Monique looked BEAUTIFUL in her therapy session.
and she's an AWFUL ass person.

is this candass? youre really going hard on mo

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: hitman_b on December 06, 2020, 09:43:32 PM
cbcbcvcvcvccvvvvvv not michael, juan, and wendy's nigga in the corner cackling at candice and chrise

that was HILARIOUS

Le Champ

Quote from: Troye on December 07, 2020, 10:49:02 PM

!!!!

notice how ashley came for her but candASS spoke to micheal knowing talking about him putting hands on her .. when did he even fucking say that?? she just went for him  cause it was easier

and chris saying he was talking shit about his wife??? he stepped to him saying his wife was going off and you may wanna check on her and chris FLIPPED

n
Ashley was talking to Chris. And Michael was clearly pointing in Candiace's face...pushing people away trying to get closer. Also, who is going to respond well to a man that you DON'T like and who you KNOW doesn't like you telling you to "check your wife" :plzstop:
:dead:

I cannottttt at y'all acting like his drunk ass came over there like
"hi there, mate! May wanna check to see how Candiace is doing! Am concerned!"

fbnfndndn

Le Champ

Quote from: Troye on December 07, 2020, 10:56:32 PM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 06, 2020, 09:25:21 PM
I love Robyn and Juan :dead:
oh and Monique looked BEAUTIFUL in her therapy session.
and she's an AWFUL ass person.

is this candass? youre really going hard on mo

Cuz the girl is a sociopath.
I stanned her going into this season but she has been terrible thru and thru.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 06, 2020, 09:52:57 PM
Michael is pissed!  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

he is a little perturbed that juan didnt let him know .. they are good friends yall

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: hitman_b on December 06, 2020, 10:16:22 PM
bmncfghcvhj,nbcvkhjvgnvghkcvvmcvhkjgvghmcvfnxcghmvhfgc hjkvfhgvlhjvcfgmhcvkhjgvchjgbvhkgvghbvjhgc hvbfbv jgvcgv mhgcvghv hgcvhgbvkhgc,jhbhfc,hjbvmfgcv ,jhv jgf j,hvcngfv .bn mn nm.nb kjbkbnkjb jk

this fucking CACKLE

ur not gon sue me cuz you embarrassed that you asked to get dragged and got dragged!! haaaa haaaaaaaa

the courts fucking SAW it huh

:letsmessfag:

YESSS that cackle was EVERYTHING i rewatched it a few times lolx

Aalumeci.

!!!!

No he was def talking down on Candiace in a "check your bitch" kind of tone. It was disrespectful.

Le Champ

Quote from: L0NZ. on December 07, 2020, 11:00:37 PM

!!!!

No he was def talking down on Candiace in a "check your bitch" kind of tone. It was disrespectful.

!!!
The delusions in here  :plzstop:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 06, 2020, 10:42:34 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 06, 2020, 10:39:23 PM

Holyfield, hun..

this bitch is disgusting.
And she's lame af...but y'all wanna call Candiace immature  :plzstop:

all she is doing is live tweeting and reiterating whats happening on the show???

u ok bby?

ssw4919

No shade but.

Robyn is kinda butch.

Oh my.

Michael did seem too smug about knowing Juan wouldn't propose.  He legit seemed hurt, and way too emotionally connected to Juan for them to just be casual acquaintances on the show.   :guys:

Aalumeci.

Quote from: ssw4919 on December 07, 2020, 11:05:19 PM
No shade but.

Robyn is kinda butch.

Oh my.

Michael did seem too smug about knowing Juan wouldn't propose.  He legit seemed hurt, and way too emotionally connected to Juan for them to just be casual acquaintances on the show.   :guys:

hhhhggfd

the way Michael kept prying from every angle

"did she say yes?"  :stressed: