Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 11, 2020, 03:14:52 PM
Quote from: Troye on December 11, 2020, 03:05:15 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 11, 2020, 02:14:11 PM
Quote from: Troye on December 11, 2020, 01:53:08 PM
like you CandASS fans want everyone else to take responsibility for everything.. candass gets none of the blame ever :DEAD:
When will Phaedra take responsibility and accountability for almost ruining Kandi's life?  :letsmessfag:

she said sorry at the reunion HUN ..

just like you said CANDASSS apologized to mo a million times before she dragged her, phaedra did  the same already at the reunion lolz next CASEEEEEE
gggggggg

Phae's "apology" I'm sorry I repeated it! Lolz!

King, that's not genuine. Monkhouse apologized to Evander Samuels and elaborated as to why she was sorry and acknowledged that. It's not her fault Sugar Ray has misplaced anger just because she grew up bullied and not accepted because she was "the black girl that talked proper".

KING you cant have it your way .. you said she didnt apologize and she has.  Also of course youre gonna say its not good enough.  What did you want her to do ??? get her knees crawl over to kandi .. kiss her feet and ask for forgiveness on BENDED KNEE? GORLLLLL

she coulda wrote her a letter did it on social etc yall still would be saying not good enough.  TBH i understand what she did was foul but its in the past lets move on.  If they want her to apologize she has to do it on tv the same way she said what she did on tv PERIOD. 

Le Champ

Love Phae but we all know that wasn't a real apology. She was forced to because she got caught in a lie :dead:

Buy The Stars✨

thats the thing with apologies ppl dont want to accept them when they are given.  they want them done a certain way .. what is the best way to do it?? SHIT 

i mean 

Kalifornia.

Scott.

Apologies aren't SHIT if they are not sincere and genuine. If it's not that, don't fucking apologize to me cause it won't be ACCEPTED!

Le Champ

Quote from: Troye on December 11, 2020, 03:33:32 PM
thats the thing with apologies ppl dont want to accept them when they are given.  they want them done a certain way .. what is the best way to do it?? SHIT

i mean

Well I think the premise is that an apology is genuine :dead:

Le Champ

Quote from: Scott. on December 11, 2020, 03:37:39 PM
Apologies aren't SHIT if they are not sincere and genuine. If it's not that, don't fucking apologize to me cause it won't be ACCEPTED!

!!!!!

Like  :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Troye on December 11, 2020, 03:24:11 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 11, 2020, 03:14:52 PM
Quote from: Troye on December 11, 2020, 03:05:15 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 11, 2020, 02:14:11 PM
Quote from: Troye on December 11, 2020, 01:53:08 PM
like you CandASS fans want everyone else to take responsibility for everything.. candass gets none of the blame ever :DEAD:
When will Phaedra take responsibility and accountability for almost ruining Kandi's life?  :letsmessfag:

she said sorry at the reunion HUN ..

just like you said CANDASSS apologized to mo a million times before she dragged her, phaedra did  the same already at the reunion lolz next CASEEEEEE
gggggggg

Phae's "apology" I'm sorry I repeated it! Lolz!

King, that's not genuine. Monkhouse apologized to Evander Samuels and elaborated as to why she was sorry and acknowledged that. It's not her fault Sugar Ray has misplaced anger just because she grew up bullied and not accepted because she was "the black girl that talked proper".

KING you cant have it your way .. you said she didnt apologize and she has.  Also of course youre gonna say its not good enough.  What did you want her to do ??? get her knees crawl over to kandi .. kiss her feet and ask for forgiveness on BENDED KNEE? GORLLLLL

she coulda wrote her a letter did it on social etc yall still would be saying not good enough.  TBH i understand what she did was foul but its in the past lets move on.  If they want her to apologize she has to do it on tv the same way she said what she did on tv PERIOD.
gg

Wait a minute...So if someone made damaging accusations towards you, your family, and your brand and their apology is Whoops! My bad! you'll accept it and move on? King, you're smarter than that. Like really...

Scott.

He want Kandi to "get over it" for his entertainment :dead:. Boy fuck you. Phaedra doesn't deserve her forgiveness.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on December 11, 2020, 04:01:42 PM
He want Kandi to "get over it" for his entertainment :dead:. Boy fuck you. Phaedra doesn't deserve her forgiveness.
I just, whew...  :plzstop: :plzstop:

I love my bby Nick to death, but this damn logic doesn't make sense,

Scott.

Wanna watch the bitch so bad, you should've tuned into her ass on "Marriage Boot Camp" this past season, doing what she does best, be a fake ass bitch.

Le Champ

While you guys discuss these FIRED ass Housewives,
Candiace has taken over BET's Instagram to promote her movie that premieres tomorrow. Whew...a winning ass queen
:feelinmyself: