Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kalifornia. on December 14, 2020, 12:30:33 PM
Quote from: Plastic on December 14, 2020, 12:04:07 PM
Baby twitter lit Robyn and that crunchy ass bob UP last night  :plzstop:

Was she tryna give a leopard/cheetah mess with those spots? :dead: :uhh:
She looked like a lesbian soccer mom

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: hitman_b on December 14, 2020, 11:48:01 AM
Quote from: Plastic on December 14, 2020, 11:46:26 AM
Monique is not a bully lol pls

they think if they keep saying it, it'll make it true  :dead:

Right!! Ugh

I rather then just say they don't like her cause she won part 1 of the reunion as of now and that's really it rn

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 14, 2020, 12:01:16 PM
Quote from: Troye on December 14, 2020, 10:46:38 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 14, 2020, 09:56:38 AM
Quote from: FRANCE on December 14, 2020, 09:43:00 AM
Lemme get in  :kii:

Ugh I have a fucking meeting to go to. I'm gonna tune in afterwards.  :flamebroiled:

im supposed to be working but i got dineva turned UP  :plzstop: :plzstop:
Chile, this damn meeting and I'm trying to watch this video. Ugh, folks and their system issues. I really should be helping, but the way Dineva is calling me. :plzstop: :plzstop:

I love her .. she agrees with me 98 percent of the time.  Here is no diff

ssw4919

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 14, 2020, 12:27:19 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on December 14, 2020, 12:12:03 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 14, 2020, 11:14:21 AM
So can we start dismantling Wendy a little bit now too ... and that BULLSHIT colorism mess that Wendy used her intelligence to try to paint

Glad Monique (a darker skinned woman imo) spoke up and set it str8

Ashley uses that rhetoric with everybody on the cast,
and honestly ... I'm so sick of darker skinned black women tearing down lighter skinned black women

If it's a situation like Evelyn and OG then YES, but doing this, Wendy looked dumb as hell

No, Ashley pulls out her white side's Karen antics.  No one on the show calls Ashley aggressive even when she's being aggressive and nasty.  Why?  :nowgorl:
Ashley is a black woman  :kii:

at least I personally don't get that vibe from her.

she's married to a white man
but Candiace is married to aw white man AND calls black girls hood and ghetto

I mean ... can we just set a line in the sand and stay there. We jump back and forth when it's convienent

that's why Wendy was mute when Monique called them out about it.

Going at Ashley was a huge deflection... and they did it because she's half white or whatever

Ashley is a biracial, light-skinned woman.  She and the GEBs, or Karen, would not be called aggressive for exhibiting the same behavior as Candiace and Wendy.  It's an "angry Black woman" stereotype. 

I do think Monique had a good point about the hood rat comments.  Most of the women are also classists. 

Zankou.

The way Monique gathered gizelle almost hurt my damn feelings. She tore that bitch up 

ssw4919

I mean, Ashley called Wendy aggressive and ferocious. :usureuok:

No one has ever used those terms for her despite all the bs she's said and done to others on the show.    She didn't even say that when Robyn jabbed her finger right in her face.

Cowgirl

Quote from: ssw4919 on December 14, 2020, 12:42:09 PM
I mean, Ashley called Wendy aggressive and ferocious. :usureuok:

No one has ever used those terms for her despite all the bs she's said and done to others on the show.    She didn't even say that when Robyn jabbed her finger right in her face.
This is true

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Le Champ

Quote from: Troye on December 14, 2020, 12:34:18 PM
Quote from: hitman_b on December 14, 2020, 11:48:01 AM
Quote from: Plastic on December 14, 2020, 11:46:26 AM
Monique is not a bully lol pls

they think if they keep saying it, it'll make it true  :dead:

Right!! Ugh

I rather then just say they don't like her cause she won part 1 of the reunion as of now and that's really it rn

n
I've called Monique a bully the entire season...it has nothing to do with the reunion  :plzstop:

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

Quote from: ssw4919 on December 14, 2020, 12:42:09 PM
I mean, Ashley called Wendy aggressive and ferocious. :usureuok:

No one has ever used those terms for her despite all the bs she's said and done to others on the show.    She didn't even say that when Robyn jabbed her finger right in her face.
I have to say, this is true guys. I was legit just having a convo with a VERY pro black friend of mine and he spoke to this.  He spoke to the way people view dark skin and how there's a negative connotation associated with it.  He spoke to dark skinned woman being insulted. "Her BLACK, ugly ass" "That Nappy headed, black ass bitch". He said people don't do that to light skin girls and I had to sit and think about it and he's right. I've NEVER heard someone say you light skinned ugly bitch. It's almost like the two inherently go together when it comes to darker skinned women. I think it can maybe even be a subconscious thing but I'm open to the idea that there's truth to it
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

And my friend is the LIGHTEST lite skinned person ever (like most of the pro black niggers oddly enough), so it wasn't even personal experience. Just how he sees and is disgusted by how we black people do each other
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

December 14, 2020, 12:56:00 PM #4994 Last Edit: December 14, 2020, 12:56:52 PM by Say Something
Oh I definitely agree with what Wendy said. I just don't really like her tbh