Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

I don't think Ashley's INTENT was to be a dog whistle but that doesn't invalidate Wendy's point. To act like it's not a thing is pretty ignorant tbh

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 14, 2020, 01:19:46 PM
Quote from: Scott. on December 14, 2020, 01:18:16 PM
My dislike for Wendy has nothing to do with colorism. She's annoying and condescending and l don't like people like that in general regardless of your shade
That's not what the convo is tho. No one is saying u can't dislike her  :omf:

Maybe it isn't but l do recap this show and I've been accused of being a colorist JUST because l don't like her

ophmani

the POINT is colorism had nothing to do with how wendy was handled in ANY situation on this show period. it's not hard

:dead:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on December 14, 2020, 01:22:29 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 14, 2020, 01:19:46 PM
Quote from: Scott. on December 14, 2020, 01:18:16 PM
My dislike for Wendy has nothing to do with colorism. She's annoying and condescending and l don't like people like that in general regardless of your shade
That's not what the convo is tho. No one is saying u can't dislike her  :omf:

Maybe it isn't but l do recap this show and I've been accused of being a colorist JUST because l don't like her
Oh ok. Well damn :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Scott.

Plastic.

Wendy was grasping at straws

The way she had no rebuttal when Mo spoke about them calling her ghetto and hood

:omf:

best selling female rapper of all time

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: ssw4919 on December 14, 2020, 12:42:09 PM
I mean, Ashley called Wendy aggressive and ferocious. :usureuok:

No one has ever used those terms for her despite all the bs she's said and done to others on the show.    She didn't even say that when Robyn jabbed her finger right in her face.
I mean are we being honest or are we being PC?

Wendy is VERY aggressive .. that's true

and Wendy does have "feral" features ... that's true

I mean somethings are just true

nothing to do with her skin color IMO

Le Champ

Quote from: Plastic on December 14, 2020, 01:27:34 PM

The way she had no rebuttal when Mo spoke about them calling her ghetto and hood

Monique has referred to herself as hood multiple times on the show, so that didn't make any sense. I guess it's only a problem when people repeat it? :dead:

Vonc2002

Wendy wasn't even the one that started the convo :dead:
She was giving u a perspective and saying be open to that being a possibility.  Y'all be so dense when it comes to one of these characters u dislike :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Le Champ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 14, 2020, 01:32:21 PM

Wendy wasn't even the one that started the convo :dead:
She was giving u a perspective and saying be open to that being a possibility.  Y'all be so dense when it comes to one of these characters u dislike :dead:

!!!
When they dislike someone, they discredit everything they do and say. The people you like can be wrong AF sometimes and the people you dislike can be right sometimes also  :plzstop:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 14, 2020, 01:32:06 PM

Monique has referred to herself as hood multiple times on the show, so that didn't make any sense. I guess it's only a problem when people repeat it? :dead:
I mean ... it's the same thing as the words bitch or nigger... ppl can call themselves that, but it's offensive when somebody else does

sssssssss why you be acting like this  :kii: :kii:

Zankou.

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 14, 2020, 01:32:01 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on December 14, 2020, 12:42:09 PM
I mean, Ashley called Wendy aggressive and ferocious. :usureuok:

No one has ever used those terms for her despite all the bs she's said and done to others on the show.    She didn't even say that when Robyn jabbed her finger right in her face.
I mean are we being honest or are we being PC?

Wendy is VERY aggressive .. that's true

and Wendy does have "feral" features ... that's true

I mean somethings are just true

nothing to do with her skin color IMO

:plzstop: :plzstop:

ssw4919

Quote from: Say Something on December 14, 2020, 12:57:46 PM
Quote from: Plastic on December 14, 2020, 12:56:56 PM
I wonder what Wendy meant when she said "ppl like you address me as dr Wendy"

She's a Condescending bitch and anyone with two eyes can see that she uses her education to look down on people

And then she tried to excuse it by saying it's cultural.   :uhh:

Uhh, well so is colorism in the Black community.  It doesn't make it right or mean we should continue to practice it.

ssw4919

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 14, 2020, 01:01:15 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 14, 2020, 12:59:25 PM
Wendy is condescending but Ashley does, not purposely, do things that seem colorist.
I don't think she consciously does it but she could definitely be doing it and not realizing that it's sumn deeper

Well, her husband fetishizes Black men.  He gives racist vibes.  I'm sure he calls Ashley aggressive when they argue.