Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 14, 2020, 02:33:33 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 14, 2020, 02:32:25 PM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 14, 2020, 02:30:27 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 14, 2020, 02:27:11 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 14, 2020, 02:26:22 PM
Chris and Chris get into it? :unsure:
I wanted them both to be calming forces, but yeah. It's sad because I like them both.
This sucks because they were actual friends. I did hear that Chris Bassett (myself) called Big Boy to tell him to ask Monique to stop lying so much :dead:
Them having issues makes it even more impossible for either of the women to move forward.
I think that's where it probably went left. Sit these bitches down and hash their shit out and move forward. I don't want either of them to leave the show honestly.

Yea I need to see Candiace drag tf outta Monique WITHOUT crying but I honestly don't think Candiace will be back next year :dead:

It's NEVER happening :blessed:

Le Champ

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 14, 2020, 02:35:18 PM
I wanted them both to be calming forces, but yeah. It's sad because I like them both.
This sucks because they were actual friends. I did hear that Chris Bassett (myself) called Big Boy to tell him to ask Monique to stop lying so much :dead:
Them having issues makes it even more impossible for either of the women to move forward.
I think that's where it probably went left. Sit these bitches down and hash their shit out and move forward. I don't want either of them to leave the show honestly.

Yea I need to see Candiace drag tf outta Monique WITHOUT crying but I honestly don't think Candiace will be back next year :dead:

Monique cannot go toe to toe with Candiace VERBALLY...I mean, we literally saw what happened when she gave her LITE shade :dead:

Plastic.

LOL!

best selling female rapper of all time

ssw4919

Quote from: Troye on December 14, 2020, 01:59:29 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on December 14, 2020, 12:42:09 PM
I mean, Ashley called Wendy aggressive and ferocious. :usureuok:

No one has ever used those terms for her despite all the bs she's said and done to others on the show.    She didn't even say that when Robyn jabbed her finger right in her face.
Maybe they decided not to use those words because of how they felt about it ??

But question So what Wendy did to Ashley at moniques country home .. what do we call that ?

Condescending.  Judgmental. 

I wouldn't call someone aggressive unless they were up in someone's face about to fight.  Like Robyn when she had her finger in Ashley's face.  Was she aggressive and ferocious?  Because she was about two seconds from smacking Ashley.  Wendy was not.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 14, 2020, 02:37:10 PM

Monique cannot go toe to toe with Candiace VERBALLY...I mean, we literally saw what happened when she gave her LITE shade :dead:
!!!!!!
Monique and Candiace aint the same when it comes to that MOUTH. For Candiace to be so prim, proper, and privileged, her mouth is pretty reckless. It's like the kind of black girl she is changes up COMPLETELY
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Le Champ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 14, 2020, 02:41:55 PM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 14, 2020, 02:37:10 PM

!!!!!!
Monique and Candiace aint the same when it comes to that MOUTH. For Candiace to be so prim, proper, and privileged, her mouth is pretty reckless. It's like the kind of black girl she is changes up COMPLETELY

!!!
And the other...well...
:omf:

M-Rocka

!!!!

I think that was one of the main things that irk me about her is that crying shit. Girl, toughen up. Those tears let me know she still has love for Holyfield and Holyfield still love Monkhouse. The way they try to give Unbothered! on social media is laughable.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 14, 2020, 02:35:10 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 14, 2020, 02:32:57 PM

The way Wendy checked Goblyn.  :dead:
She really did. Low key Wendy lashed a FEW times tbh
Yeah. I love Wendy. IDC what the others on here say about her. Assertive self. :ohwow:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 14, 2020, 01:32:06 PM
Quote from: Plastic on December 14, 2020, 01:27:34 PM
Wendy was grasping at straws

The way she had no rebuttal when Mo spoke about them calling her ghetto and hood

:omf:

Monique has referred to herself as hood multiple times on the show, so that didn't make any sense. I guess it's only a problem when people repeat it? :dead:

So that makes it ok for Candiace to call her a ghetto ratchet ass ho?

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Say Something on December 14, 2020, 01:36:20 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 14, 2020, 01:32:01 PM

No one has ever used those terms for her despite all the bs she's said and done to others on the show.    She didn't even say that when Robyn jabbed her finger right in her face.
I mean are we being honest or are we being PC?

Wendy is VERY aggressive .. that's true

and Wendy does have "feral" features ... that's true

I mean somethings are just true

nothing to do with her skin color IMO

:plzstop: :plzstop:
hbjbbbhjjjj

ssw4919

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 14, 2020, 02:03:42 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on December 14, 2020, 01:56:17 PM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 14, 2020, 01:32:01 PM

No one has ever used those terms for her despite all the bs she%u2019s said and done to others on the show.    She didn%u2019t even say that when Robyn jabbed her finger right in her face.
I mean are we being honest or are we being PC?

Wendy is VERY aggressive .. that's true

and Wendy does have "feral" features ... that's true

I mean somethings are just true

nothing to do with her skin color IMO

How is she aggressive?

The only really heated argument she had was with Ashley.  Aggressive and ferocious do not apply with how she approached Ashley.  And I didn%u2019t agree with her in that argument, but I%u2019m just saying.

People on the cast treat Ashley with kid gloves and id love to know why.  She is not aggressive and ferocious?  Her mouth ain%u2019t just as slick as Candiace%u2019s?

Robyn has been involved in what could have been two physical altercations, and she%u2019s mentioned fighting on other occasions.  Why don%u2019t they call her a hood rat?

I honestly think a lot of them are colorists, which is why they want the GEBs approval.
But that's what I'm saying
yawl are acting like we don't have this conversation
we HAD this conversation with OG and Evelyn and it was unanimous that colorism was occurring

but how can we even have an open and honest conversation about it when nobody wants to tell the truth about this situtation

Wendy is textbook example of aggressive. The way she attacked Ashley WAS ferocious, and at the time it was her first time meeting Ashley, basically calling her a bitch and a ho. Candiace got ferocious with Ashley too.

Sometimes you have to look at things from somebody's perspective. Candiace didn't pull a knife on you, Wendy didn't cuss you smooth out the first time she met you. They did that to Ashley, and she's the one calling them on it. No some random light skinned person who's looking at wendy like she belongs in a zoo.

But we can point out everything Ashley does and say it classifies as aggressive, then for damn sure Candiace and Wendy are.

I can't believe yawl are being fooled by Wendy and Candiace using this as a deflection to explain away their disgusting, aggressive, bitchy behavior  :uhh: :uhh:

I don%u2019t think Ashley is aggressive.  I just don%u2019t think you%u2019re being aggressive unless your actions can quickly provoke a fight.  Arguing with someone across a table is not aggressive.  Ashley was not in any danger.  Ferocious is an even more ridiculous way to describe it.

This is aggressive to me because someone might get popped.

That%u2019s just my opinion, though.  If you want to call Wendy aggressive and ferocious, fine.  I just don%u2019t recall hearing that about the other cast members (except the other darker ones  :dead: ). 

Buy The Stars✨

i mean if its that DEEP i can see it happening.  As i have said before we have no control over how ppl react to certain situations

but if they fight black chris gonna rip him to shreds lolz