Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 16, 2020, 10:48:11 PM
The CTE dragging sent me I'M SORRY :plzstop:
The whole SLAMuels household needs help tbh
Violent selves
:uhh:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quoteplayer's risk of developing C.T.E., which can be diagnosed only after death. About 1,300 former players have died since the B.U. group began examining brains.

what he was implying wasn't cute, it was disgusting

and let's say he DOES have it and Monique and his children didn't know?

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 16, 2020, 11:37:41 PM
wow ... all fun and games aside

this is a pastor?!

CTE is a very serious disease ... this is not cute at all

Gizelle won't be on next season or Candiace, I doubt Andy will put up with this

and in the video he says he's SINGLE

!!!!!!!

so you were single then??? i thought giselle and YOU said yall were together lkdjclkasjdfklsajdfkl this nigger is a whole damn LIE

i cant believe this CLOWN is a pastor alksfkle

Zankou.

Well CTE is only diagnosed Postmortem so he wouldn't know anyway. That's was foul 

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 16, 2020, 10:44:30 PM
Quote from: Troye on December 16, 2020, 10:35:35 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 16, 2020, 10:11:48 PM

LOL

DAMN he seems guilty AF a true man would just shut up.  he has like no room to talk and not him coming for chris .. :plzstop: :plzstop:

Wait, so Jamal shouldn't defend himself against rumors, but Monique and Chris can run around fighting people for rumors that didn't even make the show?
dskjnfajdfn

y'all KILL me  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Not security being needed for the Samuels AGAIN. Whew...sounds like a liability to me
:omf:

gorl im sorry the JIZZELLE and candy canes have no leg to stand on this.  this man is a whole pastor getting involved with this mess.. MAN OF GAWD my ass..

let me go watch some bishop TD jakes thats a REAL nigga right there no scandal mess

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Say Something on December 16, 2020, 11:51:00 PM
Well CTE is only diagnosed Postmortem so he wouldn't know anyway. That's was foul

!!!

what kinda PASTOR is this im sorry NO ...
he is just making stuff up at this point

you can tell the truth hurt him deep but it shouldnt matter he has fucked every decon that stepped in his church and his congregation dont even care

Le Champ

If y'all don't QUIT :plzstop:
y'all say foul shit on here day in and day OUT. 
Now that somebody has something to say about your fav and her violent husband, y'all TIGHT about it. Y'all wanted him to be a sitting duck just like y'all want Candiace to never say anything, and it's NOT happening. She literally created a binder of receipts dragging him and she doesn't know him. She did the same with Sherman. Truth or not, it's still FOUL cuz they aren't on the show. 
Monique took the gloves off at the reunion attacking HIM more than she did Gizelle, so he has every right to take his gloves off too. You can't expect someone to go as hard as she did and NOT expect a response. Or would y'all rather them fight LITERALLY? Y'all into dragging, right? :dead:
I can't at the double standards :dead:

Scott.

He said absolutely nothing which furthers lets me know that it wasn't no lies in that binder.

Everyone including Gizzard and his kids knows he's a SLUT

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 16, 2020, 02:05:40 PM

uh oh ... Candiace is done guys

she's attacking Porsha... she called Porsha and Monique wild sheboons that weren't raised right :dead:

:kii: :kii: :kii: which is why I kept tryna tell yawl to ease up on defending her and Wendy, it's a valid point that they tried to weaponize all while looking down on other black women.

Yawl have GOT to stop supporting Candiace and end up taking L's  :kii: :kii:
SDDDDDNDDNDDDDDS

wasn't she just crying about being labeled "aggressive" as a soot woman and now she's calling somebody a sheboon?

D

This is why she's so late and nobody is bothered by her getting dragged.

Le Champ

Quote from: Scott. on December 17, 2020, 12:18:01 AM
He said absolutely nothing which furthers lets me know that it wasn't no lies in that binder.

I don't think he was negating anything :dead:
The point we should all learn here is that if you shoot a missile, be prepared for one or more to come back :plzstop:
Especially if Chris is as CRAZED in part 2 as they say he is.

It's funny how people can say "nobody can get that mad about something that isn't true" but it doesn't apply to the Samuels as well :plzstop:

Le Champ

Quote from: Trey on December 17, 2020, 12:23:49 AM
Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 16, 2020, 02:05:40 PM

uh oh ... Candiace is done guys

she's attacking Porsha... she called Porsha and Monique wild sheboons that weren't raised right :dead:

:kii: :kii: :kii: which is why I kept tryna tell yawl to ease up on defending her and Wendy, it's a valid point that they tried to weaponize all while looking down on other black women.

Yawl have GOT to stop supporting Candiace and end up taking L's  :kii: :kii:
SDDDDDNDDNDDDDDS

wasn't she just crying about being labeled "aggressive" as a soot woman and now she's calling somebody a sheboon?

D

This is why she's so late and nobody is bothered by her getting dragged.

:plzstop:
Now you know DAMN well you have to VERIFY Bent's reporting. She never called them sheboons :dead:

Porshit has thrown shade at Candiace the whole season of bravo's chat room. But once again, y'all don't want Candiace to respond to ANYTHING :plzstop:

Scott.

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 17, 2020, 12:24:25 AM

The point we should all learn here is that if you shoot a missile, be prepared for one or more to come back :plzstop:

It's funny how people can say "nobody can get that mad about something that isn't true" but it doesn't apply to the Samuels as well :plzstop:

But again he said a bunch of NOTHING. This he could've kept

Le Champ

Quote from: Scott. on December 17, 2020, 12:31:35 AM

It will be enough to get the Samuels HOT and her stans so mission accomplished  :plzstop:

Scott.

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 17, 2020, 12:46:21 AM

It will be enough to get the Samuels HOT and her stans so mission accomplished  :plzstop:
well from what l see, nobody's hot cause he didn't say shit

Le Champ

Quote from: Scott. on December 17, 2020, 01:03:50 AM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 17, 2020, 12:46:21 AM

well from what l see, nobody's hot cause he didn't say shit

Her stans are fuming on IG so there's THAT :plzstop: