Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

:plzstop: :plzstop:

You know it's bad when you're going up for the dick slinging pastor  :dead:

best selling female rapper of all time

Scott.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 17, 2020, 10:00:04 AM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 16, 2020, 10:42:29 PM
jdhab jfbadjkfb

BITTTTTT he dragged tf outta Chris :plzstop: :plzstop:

I need him on next season. This is fckn WAR :dead:

You're SO bias. This is a drag but somehow Monique doing the same thing was extra.
Tell it tell it!

Love that boy but gone!

Buy The Stars✨

jdhab jfbadjkfb

You're SO bias. This is a drag but somehow Monique doing the same thing was extra.
!!!!

he didnt really have no proof or anything just talking out his ASS

Le Champ

jdhab jfbadjkfb

What?!  :plzstop:
Monique was extra because she went below the belt FIRST on somebody she never met. So Jamal is well within his right to go after her and her husband in return. And as I've already stated...if we're talking timeline, Monique went after Gizelle's relationship FIRST just because the girls wouldn't play with her  :dead:

She filmed with Sherman's ex and brought up his old mess just to get back at Gizelle. Prior to the one comment Gizelle made this season, she NEVER went after Monique's and Chris's relationship. Monique started this mess years ago but y'all too blind to see it

This is not rocket science :dead:

Le Champ

I also wanna clarify I personally wouldn't be doing any of this mess...ALL of it is foul. But Monique couldn't take Gizelle being shady to her and started bringing other people's mess to the show LONG before Gizelle mentioned any rumor. Let's just call a spade a spade.

M-Rocka

I can't wait for season 6. This gorgeous dyke always gives a confessional look. I wonder what she'll give next? Hot tempered self.  :howfestive:

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Le Champ

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 17, 2020, 10:22:10 AM

I can't wait for season 6. This gorgeous dyke always gives a confessional look. I wonder what she'll give next? Hot tempered self.  :howfestive:

I wanna see her go for a straitjacket look
:hehe:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 17, 2020, 10:14:18 AM
jdhab jfbadjkfb

Monique was extra because she went below the belt FIRST on somebody she never met. So Jamal is well within his right to go after her and her husband in return. And as I've already stated...if we're talking timeline, Monique went after Gizelle's relationship FIRST just because the girls wouldn't play with her  :dead:

She filmed with Sherman's ex and brought up his old mess just to get back at Gizelle. Prior to the one comment Gizelle made this season, she NEVER went after Monique's and Chris's relationship. Monique started this mess years ago but y'all too blind to see it

no she didnt come for him.  she came for JIZZelle.  he just caught the stray bullet.  Also lets just cut to the chase.. this whole mess started cause JIZZelle was jealous of monique and the " OH YOU DONT HAVE A HOME comment.  NO BITCH I GOT 4 HOMES!! cut the BS

Also i think its time to admit you just dont like monique.  I would respect you more that say that.  You clearly were sticking up for candass in the fight and dont hold her accountable for ANYTHING or the part she played.  Now youre against what monique did in regards to getting JIZELLE back.  SO yeah just admit you dont like her and be done cause all this going UP for anyone who is against her is NOT IT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qsf3xRzRfwg&ab_channel=Bravo

FRANCE

So did Jamal deny that his relationship with Jezebel wasnt fake?

M-Rocka

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 17, 2020, 10:27:18 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 17, 2020, 10:22:10 AM

I wanna see her go for a straitjacket look
:hehe:
ddddddddddssddddddddd

This cell block 4 ass queen.

M-Rocka

Quote from: Plastic on December 17, 2020, 10:25:14 AM
Love a gorgeous queen who can throw tf down LOL!
She makes me mad sometimes, but I love this aggressive Halle Berry ass girl.

:howfestive:

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 17, 2020, 10:14:18 AM
jdhab jfbadjkfb

Wait, so Monique reporting rumours about a nigga that clearly wasn't serious about Gizelle anyway is equivalent to starting rumours about Monique, her child and her husband?

Yeah, you're owt of it :disgusted: