Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Kalifornia. on December 17, 2020, 08:01:10 PM
And you know Gristle's bothered self sent most of that mess to Jamal.

She was HURT after that lashing at the reunion.

The difference tho, Monique had actual receipts and wasn't just talking out her ass.
ssssssssssssssssss

she tried to clap back on the lil after chat show she has and looked stupid
his dumb country ass fell right into it

"got my own binder!"

hun nobody cares, you're a whore and you said you're single in the video, so yawl are liars

MelMel

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Aalumeci.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Bentley. HARRIS!

OMG Charisse is the woman at Safeway!

so Cherisse is in cahoots with Gizelle .... and prolly has been this entire time.

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

why do they HATE Monique so damn much. This has gotten out of hand. They've been bullying her too long.

Le Champ

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 18, 2020, 12:30:15 PM

so Cherisse is in cahoots with Gizelle .... and prolly has been this entire time.

why do they HATE Monique so damn much. This has gotten out of hand. They've been bullying her too long.

Bent...cousin...
Ashley, Monique's good judy, has already said Charisse had nothing to do with those rumors.  :plzstop:
Nobody is bullying this dumb girl.
You need to ask why Chris and his family have such problems controlling their anger.
Animals, I tell ya
:omf:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 18, 2020, 12:35:34 PM

Bent...cousin...
Ashley, Monique's good judy, has already said Charisse had nothing to do with those rumors.  :plzstop:
You need to ask why Chris and his family have such problems controlling their anger.
Animals, I tell ya
s

Boy the texts have leaked. Robyn admits that Candiace threw them under the bus

give it up hun  :plzstop: :plzstop:

Le Champ

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 18, 2020, 12:39:44 PM

Bent...cousin...
Animals, I tell ya
s

Robyn also confirmed that there was no plot in those same texts. The word plot was repeated because somebody used it when they asked Candiace the question. Did you READ them?  :plzstop:

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 18, 2020, 12:42:26 PM

Bent...cousin...
Animals, I tell ya
s

Robyn also confirmed that there was no plot in those same texts. The word plot was repeated because somebody used it when they asked Candiace the question. Did you READ them?  :plzstop:
s

them texting back and forth about it shows they were trying to cover it up, not the actual texts themselves.

they clearly rehearsed it to limit the backlash  :kii: :kii:

stop believing what these liars say

Le Champ

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 18, 2020, 12:45:52 PM
Quote from: Chris Bassett on December 18, 2020, 12:42:26 PM

Bent...cousin...
Animals, I tell ya
s

s

them texting back and forth about it shows they were trying to cover it up, not the actual texts themselves.

they clearly rehearsed it to limit the backlash  :kii: :kii:

stop believing what these liars say
Y'all believe what y'all WANT to believe. Monique lies to y'all face on national television with footage disputing her statements and y'all still believe her so PLEASE  :plzstop:
Say what y'all want about Gizelle and Candiace, but I'm sorry, Robyn is probably the most honest person on this show and I will believe her over ALL these bitches to be quite FRANK :plzstop:

Le Champ

And if this was a rehearsed text, WHY would she use the phrase "throw us under the bus?"
THINK Bent :plzstop: