Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 20, 2020, 10:51:03 PM
Quote from: Trey on December 20, 2020, 10:49:45 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 20, 2020, 10:46:26 PM

Whew! Stan out! #TeamPorsh!

I hate when Monique kisses this things inflatable ass. I wonder if they ever fell out, who would win in a physical fight.
idk who Mo has more pissed..... Candice, Wendy, or YOU.

:udontlookok:
d

I'm actually on Mo's side. Hence why I said why I wish she would stop kissing Porshit's ass so much.
Yea you're right bby. Lemme try this again....

Idk who PORSHA has more pissed.....

Candice, Kenya, or YOU.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 20, 2020, 10:53:39 PM
Quote from: Troye on December 20, 2020, 10:48:47 PM
yeah i just finished part 2 .. I DO agree i think monique should say sorry but then on the other hand if she doesnt feel sorry why fake it ??

also why does candass have to keep crying like you CANT still be upset over this??

Robyn brought up how ppl sided with monique at first cause they thought candass threw the glass.. NO thats not why we sided with monique.  we sided with her cause she got lots of mouth. 

I do think they wont be able to move on until monique actually feels sorry.  Even though she should she is witihin her right NOT to feel sorry like Candass unfortunately has the right to still cry everyday and put sticky notes on her steering wheel and such
!!!!

I'm honestly over this damn fight. They're probably never going to see eye to eye, and that's fine. They're claiming they're being held accountable, but all for the wrong reasons. Holyfield & Monkhouse need to just scissor and get it over with.

id kinda pay to see them bump pussies but seriously yes i love mo but i want this fight over and for them to move on.  I just dont see mo saying sorry no time soon.  I think a one on one convo might be good though with cameras there so we can see of course  :rthosehotwings:

Buy The Stars✨

im watching the chat room .. PORSHA is NOT here for CandASS ACKAAA im loving it not gonna lie

Buy The Stars✨

who are these other white girls on the chat room .. are these fans of the show? this is only my 2nd time watching the chat room

Kalifornia.

Do y'all watch the Dallas girls?

They look lame and I see they're adding an Asian...
:overit:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Troye on December 20, 2020, 11:07:48 PM
im watching the chat room .. PORSHA is NOT here for CandASS ACKAAA im loving it not gonna lie
nnnnnn

I mean, Candiace did come for her a few days ago.

Can't blame her for shading her.

TV activist self.

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Kalifornia. on December 20, 2020, 11:10:52 PM

RHOD was cute Season 2 and Season 3 actually.

The last season was kinda the pits I didn't even watch most of it.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Kalifornia. on December 20, 2020, 11:10:52 PM

**raises hand slowly**

OK now i watch it only cause im from dallas.  ITS honestly the typical Dallas Rich white woman drama.  it isnt as good as the other housewives shows but its worth a watch if you just want a housewife fix. I saw give it a chance and see if you like it lol

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Nine Fushiguro. on December 20, 2020, 11:12:28 PM
Quote from: Troye on December 20, 2020, 11:07:48 PM
nnnnnn

I mean, Candiace did come for her a few days ago.

Can't blame her for shading her.

TV activist self.

yeah and thats my issue with candass youre so MEEK and shy but youre coming from BRAVO ROYALTY.  she needs to watch herself

M-Rocka

Quote from: Trey on December 20, 2020, 10:54:33 PM

I hate when Monique kisses this things inflatable ass. I wonder if they ever fell out, who would win in a physical fight.

d

I'm actually on Mo's side. Hence why I said why I wish she would stop kissing Porshit's ass so much.

Candice, Kenya, or YOU.

dddssssdddddsd
Dddddsssss

It's ok bby, still love ya!

But yeah, I detest Porshit.  :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Troye on December 20, 2020, 11:01:19 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 20, 2020, 10:53:39 PM
Quote from: Troye on December 20, 2020, 10:48:47 PM
yeah i just finished part 2 .. I DO agree i think monique should say sorry but then on the other hand if she doesnt feel sorry why fake it ??

also why does candass have to keep crying like you CANT still be upset over this??

Robyn brought up how ppl sided with monique at first cause they thought candass threw the glass.. NO thats not why we sided with monique.  we sided with her cause she got lots of mouth. 

I do think they wont be able to move on until monique actually feels sorry.  Even though she should she is witihin her right NOT to feel sorry like Candass unfortunately has the right to still cry everyday and put sticky notes on her steering wheel and such
!!!!

I'm honestly over this damn fight. They're probably never going to see eye to eye, and that's fine. They're claiming they're being held accountable, but all for the wrong reasons. Holyfield & Monkhouse need to just scissor and get it over with.

id kinda pay to see them bump pussies but seriously yes i love mo but i want this fight over and for them to move on.  I just dont see mo saying sorry no time soon.  I think a one on one convo might be good though with cameras there so we can see of course  :rthosehotwings:
I honestly see them having a moment somewhere down the road. Just not right now. I hope they both return because they each bring something to the show, regardless of how we all feel about them. But yeah, I can see the Monique and Gizankles feud heating up next season.

ophmani

im still GAGGING

you know mo is a REAL ass bitch when production say nah fuck andy we gotta ride for our good sis. here are the FACTS

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Trey on December 20, 2020, 09:34:45 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 20, 2020, 09:31:07 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 20, 2020, 09:30:28 PM
Quote from: Trey on December 20, 2020, 09:24:04 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 20, 2020, 09:22:50 PM
This reunion is lagging. Just get to Buster Douglas vs Monkhouse already.  :dead:
I thought pt 1 was CUUUUUTE, but yea pt 2 is the fuck DRAGGING...
!!!!!

And why is this faggot so concerned about the coins Chris Samuels brings in the house.
That was very weird. Andy<
!!!!!!!!! :uhh:

Andy: well obviously not as coined as he used to be right?

Mo: uhh, YEA, he is..
sssssssssssssssssssssssssss

ophmani

Quote from: Trey on December 20, 2020, 09:34:45 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 20, 2020, 09:31:07 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 20, 2020, 09:30:28 PM
Quote from: Trey on December 20, 2020, 09:24:04 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 20, 2020, 09:22:50 PM
This reunion is lagging. Just get to Buster Douglas vs Monkhouse already.  :dead:
I thought pt 1 was CUUUUUTE, but yea pt 2 is the fuck DRAGGING...
!!!!!

And why is this faggot so concerned about the coins Chris Samuels brings in the house.
That was very weird. Andy<
!!!!!!!!! :uhh:

Andy: well obviously not as coined as he used to be right?

Mo: uhh, YEA, he is..

vcccvvvvvvvvvvv i was taking a shit i missed this part

https://twitter.com/MathewNoKnowles/status/1340869271765848064
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Scott.

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 20, 2020, 11:35:13 PM
Quote from: Trey on December 20, 2020, 10:54:33 PM

d

Candice, Kenya, or YOU.

But yeah, I detest Porshit.  :dead:

I second that emotion