Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bentley. HARRIS!

it's very telling that Candiace stans for Brandy
and the die hard Brandy fans here stan Candiace

but it makes perfect sense

Brandy was long rumored to have Candiace's attitude and be stuck up and all dat

until a "lil hood bitch"(as Candiace calls it) named Mo' mopped her ass up too

... sometimes it takes getting the PISS smacked outta you to change your nasty ways and control that mouth

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 21, 2020, 12:22:17 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on December 21, 2020, 12:04:29 PM
sscvvbbjjjjjj. Porsha wanted Kenya's hair to come off so bad.  The way Queen's roots stayed intact.  :feelinmyself:

Porsha just cut hers off again.

Didn't she say her hair was falling out in season 11?  :plzstop: :plzstop:

This baldheaded evangelist turned thot turned tv activist turned coochie bumptress.

I usually hate short hair on women but this slays

M-Rocka

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on December 21, 2020, 12:56:59 PM

... sometimes it takes getting the PISS smacked outta you to change your nasty ways and control that mouth
dddddddd

Plastic.

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 21, 2020, 12:59:24 PM

dddddddd
SHSHSHSSHSHSSSHHJHJ

best selling female rapper of all time

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: ssw4919 on December 21, 2020, 12:40:27 PM
Did Karen know production would eventually vindicate Monique?  Because she kept saying she knows the real tea.  And everyone kept badgering her for details and saying they were all there and knew what happened.

Karen and production said not so fast.

Ack!!!

!!!

But my thing is Andy needed to go back and say ok Monique was right on certain parts

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Plastic on December 21, 2020, 10:08:08 AM
Queen said they're GOOD without that lil bravo check  :plzstop:

When Mo said the Bravo check is basically play money for her hobbies & ideas :kii:

ophmani

Quote from: Eh... on December 21, 2020, 12:27:39 PM
I'm so confused by these women on this reunion... They kept saying something didn't happen and then bravo would show the clip of it happening😂🤣 I wonder if they actually think it didn't or they just don't want to admit it

i dont think they watched the footage. i just think they just rested on their recollection of the mess, that obviously colored by the disdain for monique.

wrong ass tacky bitches  :dead:

and a REAL bitch woulda owned up and said damn we was wrong by now.
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 21, 2020, 12:36:46 PM
Quote from: mophelia_b on December 21, 2020, 12:30:39 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 21, 2020, 12:24:44 PM
Quote from: mophelia_b on December 21, 2020, 12:14:40 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 21, 2020, 11:20:10 AM
The reason I like Holyfield & Monkhouse is because honestly they're the only ones who actually engage with their fans especially when they're live for like 1-3 hours. The rest of them other bitches are rude as fuck. :plzstop::plzstop:

hey hny bnch

:ohhey:

love the energy ur giving in here now lolz

but i gotta call bullshit !!!! you spent the better part of this season trying to lash quee for this

she going live again! just put the phone down!

i see eht.

:ATLcameo:
Hey my bby

The only reason why I went so hard on Buster Samuels is because she kept going on and on and on about this stupid ass fight when she should've remained unbothered. How she was when she first came on the scene and in season 3. The way she was trying to get in that mean girl clique only to be chastised is what turned me off about her ass.

my bby huh???

she was just answering the fans. the kept asking ?s. and what clique do you mean? are you talking about that one dinner she had w/ gizelle. mo was just trying to be a WOMAN abt the mess. her only mistake was thinking gizelle had the capability to be anything other than a bottom ass bitch. quee learned her lesson
I'm talking about when she was in cahoots with Ankles and trying to ice Monkhouse out. But I agree, she learned her lesson. I like this new and improved Buster Samuels, she ain't letting off Ankles wrinkled neck. My only problem with her & Monkhouse is that they let these bitches get in their heads and ruined their friendship and then Big Boy & Brown Peen are now involved. Monkhouse was very likable when she first debuted and checked Ankle & Walrus at the table.

I loved their trio (Monkhouse, Holyfield, La Dame). If Monkhouse shuts the fuck up for once and quit this victim role she's playing, she may be able to redeem herself next season.

when was she ever trynna ice candpiss owt?

and these women honestly did not get in their heads. gizelle might have CARRIED thebtea to mo, but at thebend if the day it was true tea. their friends wasn't ruined because candice was never a friend. she showed that the moment she got pissed with monowue kast season because mo didnt agree with her. candice wants yes men like wendy around her. monique is not that. they were never ginna last. if candice ever grows up then maybe.

ophmani

Quote from: ssw4919 on December 21, 2020, 11:14:23 AM
Quote from: Troye on December 21, 2020, 10:43:50 AM
Quote from: Plastic on December 21, 2020, 10:08:08 AM
Queen said they're GOOD without that lil bravo check  :plzstop:

the way she even said "LIL" had me DYING!!!!!!  she lashed the FACK outta andy but he handled it will.  he just moved on rightfully so cause he looked so DUMB

"That check is cute for a lil nyeh nyeh nyeh around the house, spending money tea...  :justabit: ".

:feelinmyself:

vxvccvccvcccccccccccxcc

Cowboy Nine

ogf'djh'fdgpfdmgmfd;lfggf

ophmani

Quote from: ssw4919 on December 21, 2020, 12:06:55 PM
Quote from: Troye on December 21, 2020, 11:15:27 AM

!!!

Thsts cause Andy is used to seeing ppl "flashing" shit everywhere. So he is assuming since he can't "see" it then they are making  any money which isn't true

Well, they do have a gigantic house and multiple properties.  The country/lake home they filmed in this season looks like a compound.  They had to use a golf cart to go from the main house to the guesthouse.  :omgwatshappening:

They're rich rich.

right !!!!!!!

any faggot wit a BRAIN can see they been sitting pretty since before housewives and can obviously still afford to maintain the lifestyle.

hes just a dumb coked out racist fagg. somebody call cps.

MelMel

Candiace deserved her dragging 

Mo did the right thing :blessed:

Plastic.

Plastic.

I think y'all ran the candees outta here when y'all said you wanted her dead  :plzstop:

It's Christmas guys

ophmani

cxxxxxxx i think it was this beautiful bean footage that ran the girl up outta

:omf: :ATLcameo: