Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 21, 2020, 02:53:51 PM
Quote from: mophelia_b on December 21, 2020, 01:26:38 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 21, 2020, 12:36:46 PM
Quote from: mophelia_b on December 21, 2020, 12:30:39 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 21, 2020, 12:24:44 PM
Quote from: mophelia_b on December 21, 2020, 12:14:40 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 21, 2020, 11:20:10 AM
The reason I like Holyfield & Monkhouse is because honestly they're the only ones who actually engage with their fans especially when they're live for like 1-3 hours. The rest of them other bitches are rude as fuck. :plzstop::plzstop:

hey hny bnch

:ohhey:

love the energy ur giving in here now lolz

but i gotta call bullshit !!!! you spent the better part of this season trying to lash quee for this

she going live again! just put the phone down!

i see eht.

:ATLcameo:
Hey my bby

The only reason why I went so hard on Buster Samuels is because she kept going on and on and on about this stupid ass fight when she should've remained unbothered. How she was when she first came on the scene and in season 3. The way she was trying to get in that mean girl clique only to be chastised is what turned me off about her ass.

my bby huh???

she was just answering the fans. the kept asking ?s. and what clique do you mean? are you talking about that one dinner she had w/ gizelle. mo was just trying to be a WOMAN abt the mess. her only mistake was thinking gizelle had the capability to be anything other than a bottom ass bitch. quee learned her lesson
I'm talking about when she was in cahoots with Ankles and trying to ice Monkhouse out. But I agree, she learned her lesson. I like this new and improved Buster Samuels, she ain't letting off Ankles wrinkled neck. My only problem with her & Monkhouse is that they let these bitches get in their heads and ruined their friendship and then Big Boy & Brown Peen are now involved. Monkhouse was very likable when she first debuted and checked Ankle & Walrus at the table.

I loved their trio (Monkhouse, Holyfield, La Dame). If Monkhouse shuts the fuck up for once and quit this victim role she's playing, she may be able to redeem herself next season.

when was she ever trynna ice candpiss owt?

and these women honestly did not get in their heads. gizelle might have CARRIED thebtea to mo, but at thebend if the day it was true tea. their friends wasn't ruined because candice was never a friend. she showed that the moment she got pissed with monowue kast season because mo didnt agree with her. candice wants yes men like wendy around her. monique is not that. they were never ginna last. if candice ever grows up then maybe.
ddddddddddddddddddd

bby what?  :shannonsmissing:

oh BETTTT
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

ophmani

Quote from: ssw4919 on December 21, 2020, 03:35:09 PM
Quote from: ssw4919 on December 21, 2020, 03:33:48 PM
https://twitter.com/tripleteaaa/status/1340853302364389380?s=21

Play-by-play

I'm sorry, but Monique should have yanked Gizelle.  If only her senses would have let her see who really pushed her.  :fuming:

And I never noticed Candy pulled Monique towards her. :usureuok:

!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIT

this GRAB from candice

dunb ass bitch wanted smoke and got burned by the fire lmao!!!!

Buy The Stars✨

ssw4919

Quote from: mophelia_b on December 21, 2020, 04:51:38 PM

Play-by-play

I'm sorry, but Monique should have yanked Gizelle.  If only her senses would have let her see who really pushed her.  :fuming:

!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIT

this GRAB from candice

If Gizelle hadn't had her other arm, she might've reached across first and hit Monique first.

Not Gizelle provoking this fight, and then unwittingly ensuring Monique got the upper hand.   :dead:

And for Robyn to act so big and bad, she didn't do anything but get splashed by wine.  According to her, she was focused on trying to hold the table up.  :guys: 

Cowgirl

mcncnxndbddbffxhdh

Robyn is a mess. Holding the table up because her broke ass didn't wanna get charged for anything.

ophmani

Quote from: ssw4919 on December 21, 2020, 05:08:13 PM
Quote from: mophelia_b on December 21, 2020, 04:51:38 PM

Play-by-play

!!!!!!!!!!!!! BIT

this GRAB from candice

If Gizelle hadn't had her other arm, she might've reached across first and hit Monique first.

Not Gizelle provoking this fight, and then unwittingly ensuring Monique got the upper hand.   :dead:

And for Robyn to act so big and bad, she didn't do anything but get splashed by wine.  According to her, she was focused on trying to hold the table up.  :guys:

bccvbvvvvbvccccc !!!!!!!!!

this bitch just double crosses everybody, huh

:dead:

ssw4919

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 21, 2020, 05:10:47 PM
mcncnxndbddbffxhdh

Robyn is a mess. Holding the table up because her broke ass didn't wanna get charged for anything.

:plzstop:

M-Rocka

ophmani

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 21, 2020, 06:07:28 PM
From Gigi:

bvvvvvvxxxx BYE

if you was trynna save their mess you would have gone to your good SIS and said hey, stop this. this thirsty ass lyin gor

:dead:

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 21, 2020, 06:07:28 PM
From Gigi:

all i gathered from this is that she REALLY wanted to be on this show BAD huh to bad gigi