Monique isn't coming back, like Lee and I said. The Kelly fan was wrong ASF! LOL

Started by Vonc2002, August 18, 2020, 05:14:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 22, 2020, 05:13:58 PM
ndnddffdddfffff

Oh girls. I know the both of you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Problematic selves.
I was an angel. Truly :ohwow:

Scott.

Honestly, y'all have overrated the hell out of this season. Good yes, but Season 4 shits all over this shit here.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Scott. on December 22, 2020, 06:21:51 PM
Honestly, y'all have overrated the hell out of this season. Good yes, but Season 4 shits all over this shit here.
I knew I wasn't the only one! As a WHOLE, this season didn't do as much as I thought it would have. Great reunion tho..

Cowgirl

Quote from: MelMel on December 22, 2020, 05:43:50 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 22, 2020, 05:13:58 PM
ndnddffdddfffff

Oh girls. I know the both of you know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Problematic selves.
I was an angel. Truly :ohwow:
We all were. 😇

[ You must login or register to view this NSFW! ]

ophmani

i honestly don't even remember what the hell happened during season 4 after this blockbuster ass season
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Amazing

I don't see how Monique and Chris can come back on the show after this.

Scott.

Quote from: TinaSnow on December 22, 2020, 06:24:06 PM
I knew I wasn't the only one! As a WHOLE, this season didn't do as much as I thought it would have. Great reunion tho..
It became annoying and draining after the fight because that's ALL it was about.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Scott. on December 22, 2020, 06:35:44 PM
Quote from: TinaSnow on December 22, 2020, 06:24:06 PM
It became annoying and draining after the fight because that's ALL it was about.
Extremely. And what I enjoyed about Potomac is that they had such poise about them only to resort to being.. physical as well.

Cowgirl

75% of the season was about the fight in some way, shape, or form. These editors need to do better.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: ssw4919 on December 22, 2020, 03:34:40 PM
sssssddvhkooi

Chris said, let%u2019s cut right to the meat and potatoes.   :letsmessfag:

https://twitter.com/omfgrealitytv/status/1341461431984779268?s=21
ssssssssssssssssssssss

Andy's FACE

it's weird, I like Andy, but he has a colonizer role with the women of RHOA and RHOP. Monique doesn't bow down to it.

I say Kandi is the only one he doesn't try because of her wealth. But he really does lash and look down on all the rest of them. Glad Chris came and set the record straight

Chris Bassett punk ass over there drinking his water. fckn peckerwood!

M-Rocka

Quote from: Troye on December 22, 2020, 03:44:46 PM
im Still DEAD AF with robin saying we lucky juan not here .. dlsfjd GORLL im still trying to understand what Juan was gonna do ?
Not a damn thing. Notice how he and Michael are the only men not at the reunion.  :butwait!:

Bentley. HARRIS!

I think Robyn and Juan are putting on for the show too

He just does not look like he's IN love with her

and she doesn't look that way either lol

Kalifornia.

If Mo doesn't return it will definitely be because of Chris. 

I can see her getting demoted for a season, or maybe even sitting a season out.

Cowgirl